5. Arlington Middle School
6. Santan Junior High

Kentucky, squads in Bluegrass Blue!
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]
Once again, North Laurel was amazing!!

Pikeville did deserve top 3. Live Oak and Monrovia both had the skills, the attitude, and drive. But unfortunately they were not solid. Monrovia fell AT LEAST 3 times (maybe more), and still got first. I don't see how they managed that. I'm not saying Pikeville deserved first, but the judges' decision really confused me in this division
Two very decorated cheer coaches ALWAYS say... "You fall, you lose"... well, evidently not @ the 2009 UCA Nationals this year in "small Junior High" division. While I loved Monrovia's routine, those 2-3 falls looked really not 1st place material. I thought it was truly between the 2nd and 3rd place finishers. Pikeville cheered a CLEAN routine and did "Big Girl" stunts while doing it... VERY IMPRESSIVE. While I want to congratulate all participants... I REALLY WANT TO GIVE HUGS TO THE KENTUCKY TEAMS!
I heard that Monrovia fell 3 times and still won.
they did. Their routine is on VarsityWired if you want to watch it
I usually think North Laurel is amazing, but this year I was a bit disappointed and they won. I thought Martin Middle was incredible....they deserved to win.

Pikeville had the best routine, best execution, most solid stunts -- they really deserve to be wearing those white jackets. Monrovia should have won without the mistakes but there was no way they deserved it the way they performed. Live Oak did a really good job too.

The Jr. Highs were very impressive this year!!