Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Preseason Top 25
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2190839

I like UK at 11th to start the season and I guarantee they finish higher than that but how high is the big question. With UofL and UK having very good teams it is going to be another fun college basketball season in the Bluegrass.
11th???? lol i love it. if we was in the ACC or Big East we would be in the top 3.
i hate ESPN and their bias. GO CATS!
11th is great shows them some respect but they shouldn't get the big head. Gives them plenty of time to play good and get up high enough to get a number 2 seed for the tourney. As I've said before I don't like it when we get a number 1 seed.
They are without a question. Morris or no Morris a top 5 team.
Im sorry but I happen to find it very hard to believe that Gonzaga or Boston College is a top 10 team. Give me a break.
Niether of these two could run with the Cats. I bet BGP and all the friggen Duke fans over there are all excited. Duke fans from Ky.. That just makes me wanna puke.
"torQQue" Wrote:Duke fans from Ky.. That just makes me wanna puke.

That makes two of us brother...UK is a top 5 team and when Morris gets back into the swing of things and come March they are going to be as good as any team in the country.
Uk is going to be just fine this year.
The preseason top 25 is always laughable. It will straighten up around Jan or so. But of course, as always, SOME teams will lose a couple straight games, but win one against some community college and remain in their spot.
Those rankings hold as much quality to them as the Lit ratings do......means nothing.
I thought UK would be ranked higher
The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact that UL is ranked higher.
I dont see how Villinova is in the top 5!