•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
Aslan Wrote:[quote=boogieman]

Did you watch the game? Maggard had 14 & 13. What was the Milks stats? please compare. Maggard scored almost everytime he got the ball in the paint. If Knott whats to stop him, there going to have to start doubling him. But if Perry don't make an effort to get him the ball it won't even matter.

I agree. No one stopped Klay tonight. He scored when he got the ball and anyone who say's Klay got shut down must have been at a completely different game than me.:Thumbs:
UK_fan54 Wrote:WOW dont even start with that crap PCC practices before every game lol :moon:

They really do.
Overrated Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

I agree. No one stopped Klay tonight. He scored when he got the ball and anyone who say's Klay got shut down must have been at a completely different game than me.:Thumbs:

:eek: Overrated is that you?..lol..i agree though
PATS2011 Wrote:[quote=thagreatest]

but I thought his nickname was King Klay?? He should have shut buttermilk down completely.. but it looks like Buttermilk picked him clean, like he did to whitaker.

Ok the milk got a pick. What was his stats? Did he even score, besides the ft he banked in? Klay shut him down.
king360 Wrote:[quote=Overrated]

:eek: Overrated is that you?..lol..i agree though

Yeah, but its almost stupid to say someone with a double-double was shut down...Some people get so excited over things I guess.
Overrated Wrote:[quote=king360]

Yeah, but its almost stupid to say someone with a double-double was shut down...Some people get so excited over things I guess.

Yeah...because when Klay got the ball he could score at will
king360 Wrote:[quote=Overrated]

Yeah...because when Klay got the ball he could score at will

Yeah or draw a foul. KCC did play better Defense on him tonight and the rest of PCC as well.But good win KCC, this is a major confidence booster for them i'm sure. :Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:Trying to start a little trouble here are ya?..and you all say its us

Thats all PATS does. Somehow we ALWAYS get blamed for it though.
PATS2011 Wrote:no. They asked where you were and I told them.

You was wrong, like always.
Overrated Wrote:Perry is a lot better team at home. Tonight was the first i've seen of them on the road, and they aren't bad at all. I hope these two teams play again in region.Tonight KCC just wanted it more in the last few minutes.

This is the first thing, from a KCC fan in this thread that I can agree with :thumpsup:
MC4 Wrote:Thas right, i heard Klay was gave all he wanted tonight
also heard deron amis was tore up. sounds like i missed a good game. keep your heads up pcc

You heard wrong.
House Wrote:Well I'm gonna have to be better convinced, because with 14 pts and 13 boards I don't see how anybody could say Maggard was dominated. Knott took the win, but I'm not buying that it was because Maggard was dominated.

I saw the milk hit a foul shot. Thats it. And there saying milk dominated Klay? What kind of logic is that?
Aslan Wrote:I saw the milk hit a foul shot. Thats it. And there saying milk dominated Klay? What kind of logic is that?

It doesn't matter if Klay had 30 pts and 20 boards.. KCC won and 3/4 of the people that wasn't at the game that post on here is gonna say he was dominated just because KCC won. Might as well not argue it lol. Buttermilk did play good defense and helped KCC on the boards and a nice block or two. But in no way was Klay shut down.
Overrated Wrote:It doesn't matter if Klay had 30 pts and 20 boards.. KCC won and 3/4 of the people that wasn't at the game that post on here is gonna say he was dominated just because KCC won. Might as well not argue it lol. Buttermilk did play good defense and helped KCC on the boards and a nice block or two. But in no way was Klay shut down.

I'm just getting a point a cross. Milk didnt dominate Klay, whoever says this didnt watch the game or knows nothing about bball. Milk did play solid defense though. Lets just not exaggerate it to dominate though guys.
Aslan Wrote:I'm just getting a point a cross. Milk didnt dominate Klay, whoever says this didnt watch the game or knows nothing about bball. Milk did play solid defense though. Lets just not exaggerate it to dominate though guys.

That's what i said.
Congrats to KCC! Both will be playing at Stanton when it really will count.

Hope Mullins and Ratliff will be able to play.
Nice win for Knott !! If my Bulldogs dont take it all I'm for KCC !!!
king360 Wrote:Congrats Knott...There was some questionable officiating both ways not just for KCC and not just for PCC..and this game being at Knott they came out fired up and ready to play..Hopefully we will see you guys in region we will both be on a neutral floor..but tonite i think you guys had something to prove and wanted it more..Keep your heads up Perry this loss means nothing right now
The zebras definitely did not hurt the home team boys.
High Sheriff Wrote:The zebras definitely did not hurt the home team boys.

Excuse number 1. Obviously you did not watch the game. Calls were missed both ways. Deron Amis should have been tossed because three seperate times we threw punches at a Knott Central player. Hatcher should have been T'd for chasing the refs out on the floor. As for them missing calls on Knott. I will say that Bartrum rode Jordan Amis like a horse all night and should have had more fouls called. Stuart deserved the technical because he was trash talking Deron Amis. Justin could have used a T to calm him down because all he done was whine all night too.

The refs let a lot go on both ways. There were many times that Maggard should have been called for over the back and Buttermilk for fouling Maggard on the other end. But it wasn't called.
Aslan Wrote:Some of you guys are acting like Knott dominated this game and Buttermilk was a force or something LOL
For people who didnt watch the game, this is how it went
Perry lead most the game. Knott took the lead with about 2min left in the 4th. Perry couldnt get the momentum back, some questionable calls, and Knott made all there fts and won the game.
Someone was saying something about the real Knott Co. Imo nither team played bad.
Klay did pretty much what he wanted to with the milk, he just never got the ball.
Never seen Chris Noble miss so many shots in my life.
Cox played awesome like usual.
Stamper got most his points late at the line. BTW Why does he fall down after he shot he shoots? Attention? Congrats Knott, you did what you had to. :thumpsup:

I only seen him fall once or twice and everytime he fell it was because he was hit. If you don't know but in basketball sometimes you have to sale the move to the ref. If you get hit on a shot and sometimes if you fall afterwards you may get the call 8 times out of 10 it doesn't happen but there is the chance it will. He definately got some attention though, from Amis that is. Poor kid was tore completely up. Throwing punches at Stuart and at Tate. What did Tate do them other than score 29 points. Including the 4 point play.
he should have brought a saddle! it's called good defense.
PATS2011 Wrote:[quote=boogieman]

for some reason the quotes are messed up!!! I didnt post that, thegreatest did. My post was the one defending buttermilk like you are doing

GO MILK!!!!!

it says thegreatest said the above when boogieman did.

Sorry, I don't know what happened there.:o
fanatic11 Wrote:i agree this game doesnt mean a whole lot right now and if they meet again it will be at powell county in the regional tournament. thats a game im looking forward to.

It's funny you all say that, when PCC beat us the other 2 times you thought it was the greatest thing that could happen to a team. Now that you lost one to us its suddenly nothing. It still shows up on the stats and 1 lost game can make a team look like crap, it its at a critical time. So I can't believe that it is nothing.
House Wrote:Well I'm gonna have to be better convinced, because with 14 pts and 13 boards I don't see how anybody could say Maggard was dominated. Knott took the win, but I'm not buying that it was because Maggard was dominated.

Who said he was dominated? I thought it said KCC went to the inside more and that was the difference. KCC did dominate inside, not all on Maggard, just more for them than usual.
Aslan Wrote:Some of you guys are acting like Knott dominated this game and Buttermilk was a force or something LOL
For people who didnt watch the game, this is how it went
Perry lead most the game. Knott took the lead with about 2min left in the 4th. Perry couldnt get the momentum back, some questionable calls, and Knott made all there fts and won the game.
Someone was saying something about the real Knott Co. Imo nither team played bad.
Klay did pretty much what he wanted to with the milk, he just never got the ball.
Never seen Chris Noble miss so many shots in my life.
Cox played awesome like usual.
Stamper got most his points late at the line. BTW Why does he fall down after he shot he shoots? Attention?
Congrats Knott, you did what you had to. :thumpsup:

PCC was ahead 4pts at the half and only scored 15pts in the 2nd half of the game. And you talk about calls being questionable, both had 6 fouls and then it went back and forth until KCC had 7 fouls on them and were ahead of them by 4 or 5 pts, thats when PCC started fouling at the end of the game and Stamper went to the ft line and he missed 1 but made the others. We were already ahead by 4 or 5 pts, so don't even say it was the calls we had 7 and I think PCC had 10 by games end.
Aslan Wrote:You will not hear any excuses from me. I'm not like most the Knott Co fan base and make up 14 excuses for every loss.

Look again, I believe in post 100 you said the calls were questionable.....EXCUSE #1.
Aslan Wrote:You will not hear any excuses from me. I'm not like most the Knott Co fan base and make up 14 excuses for every loss.

Chris Noble never missed so many shots in his life....EXCUSE #2
Overrated Wrote:[quote=king360]

Who is saying all the things you guys are implying? We are just saying that he had to work harder to get the pts and rebounds he got, not that he was shut down. Buttermilk simply made him work harder for them. You all are the only ones trying to start trouble.
Aslan Wrote:You was wrong, like always.

see who is trying to start trouble. you have to be a ******** all the time.
boogieman Wrote:Look again, I believe in post 100 you said the calls were questionable.....EXCUSE #1.

How is saying the calls were questionable an excuse..atleast we did'nt act like you all and say the refs didnt call nothing and thats the reason we lost
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next