Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
Overrated Wrote:I actually seen him talk trash to Garrison Collins. :popcorn:

Garrison probably didnt hear him he's so tall haha
Overrated Wrote:I actually seen him talk trash to Garrison Collins. :popcorn:

This Is True
And I Think Garrison Is A Little Bit Bigger Than Profitt Or Amis
SteppUp Wrote:I Am Sure Kcc Will Be Ready
You Worry About Getting Out Of District
How Can You Say Pcc Forfeit Win Is The Same As Kcc Win Tonight That Is Just Stupid
Kcc Is The Only Team To Beat The Top 5
Get Over It
When you do not win the head to head matchup you have to reach for straws to justify your losses so you feel as good as the team that beat you more than you beat them. I guess that is where the top 5 comes in to play. It is simple PCC 2 KCC 1
Aslan Wrote:Garrison probably didnt hear him he's so tall haha

Is This The Reason Amis Or Profitt Didnt Say Anything Becasue He Was To Tall?
SteppUp Wrote:Is This The Reason Amis Or Profitt Didnt Say Anything Becasue He Was To Tall?

Logan didnt talk trash to anyone on the floor last night besides Amis, the smallest guy on the court. That's pathetic. He really does think he's bad or something.
JOBAKKA Wrote:When you do not win the head to head matchup you have to reach for straws to justify your losses so you feel as good as the tema that beat you more than you beat them I guess that is where the top 5 comes in to play. It is simple PCC 2 KCC 1

Heads Up
Hazard-1 Perry-0
You Cant Forfeit In District Because It Could Get Ugly For The Dores
SteppUp Wrote:Is This The Reason Amis Or Profitt Didnt Say Anything Becasue He Was To Tall?
I am curious are proud that he is a thug with his trash talk. Maybe his game could do his talking
Aslan Wrote:Logan didnt talk trash to anyone on the floor last night besides Amis, the smallest guy on the court. That's pathetic. He really does think he's bad or something.

I Seen Him Have Words With Deron And Tyler Last Night
Didnt See Him Take Off Running No Where.
The Only Thing Pathetic Is You
JOBAKKA Wrote:I am curious are proud that he is a thug with his trash talk. Maybe his game could do his talking

LOL :thumpsup:
Trash talking is fun to watch til people get mad and cant take it. lol
JOBAKKA Wrote:I am curious are proud that he is a thug with his trash talk. Maybe his game could do his talking

Spell Check Couldnt Help You!
What Does That Mean
SteppUp Wrote:I Seen Him Have Words With Deron And Tyler Last Night
Didnt See Him Take Off Running No Where.
The Only Thing Pathetic Is You

No he didnt LOL
Logan knows better than that.
Go practice your shot, if you do JBS might win a few games and we might actually talk about them.
SteppUp Wrote:Heads Up
Hazard-1 Perry-0
You Cant Forfeit In District Because It Could Get Ugly For The Dores
You seem to have problem with official stats. HHS 1 PCC 1 that is official, look it up in the scoreboard and see if it dont score that way. But i understand you are from JBS and we all know how they keep stats. After Clarks numbers being so ridiculous false.
JOBAKKA Wrote:You seem to have problem with official stats. HHS 1 PCC 1 that is official, look it up in the scoreboard and see if it dont score that way. But i understand you are from JBS and we all know how they keep stats. After Clarks numbers being so ridiculous false.

:thumpsup:
Overrated Wrote:Trash talking is fun to watch til people get mad and cant take it. lol

Look At This Guys Avatar Best Trash Talker In College Basketball
JOBAKKA Wrote:You seem to have problem with official stats. HHS 1 PCC 1 that is official, look it up in the scoreboard and see if it dont score that way. But i understand you are from JBS and we all know how they keep stats. After Clarks numbers being so ridiculous false.

Austin Peay :howdy:
Stepp, you need to worry about your own team cause there probably not getting out of district.
Overrated Wrote:Austin Peay :howdy:
Awsome baby:lmao:
SteppUp Wrote:Look At This Guys Avatar Best Trash Talker In College Basketball

lol, He's the man.
Aslan Wrote:No he didnt LOL
Logan knows better than that.
Go practice your shot, if you do JBS might win a few games and we might actually talk about them.

Oooo
He Didnt Are They To Bad Hahaha
They Are The Two Biggest Babies On Floor At All Times
He Jumped Up And Acted Like He Was Goin To Fight Some1 And Kcc Kids Was Laughing At Him Lol
Tyler And Deron Should Come With Me Because They Neither One Can Shoot
Aslan Wrote:Stepp, you need to worry about your own team cause there probably not getting out of district.

Well If They Dont Then Me And Tyler,Deron, And Jordan Can Go Watch Kcc At Rupp Because Pcc Isnt Goin To Get Out Of There District Haha:Clap:
SteppUp Wrote:Oooo
He Didnt Are They To Bad Hahaha
They Are The Two Biggest Babies On Floor At All Times
He Jumped Up And Acted Like He Was Goin To Fight Some1 And Kcc Kids Was Laughing At Him Lol
Tyler And Deron Should Come With Me Because They Neither One Can Shoot

At the end of the game when things was getting rough and dumb pushing and shoving was happening, I didnt see Logan push, shoving, or talking trash.Confusedhh: But he can do that to 5' PGs half his size. LOL
SteppUp Wrote:Well If They Dont Then Me And Tyler,Deron, And Jordan Can Go Watch Kcc At Rupp Because Pcc Isnt Goin To Get Out Of There District Haha:Clap:

Your more worried about pcc than your OWN team.
PCC will make it out of district. :thumpsup:
If it comes down to PCC and KCC then PCC is Rupp bound to rep the 14th
Aslan Wrote:At the end of the game when things was getting rough and dumb pushing and shoving was happening, I didnt see Logan push, shoving, or talking trash.Confusedhh: But he can do that to 5' PGs half his size. LOL

I seen Deron Amis throw a elbow at Stuart and never had his head up. He was cussing out the court it looked like. Possibly the funniest thing i'd ever seen in my life.
JOBAKKA Wrote:If it comes down to PCC and KCC then PCC is Rupp bound to rep the 14th

On a neutraul floor, I def agree with this.
Logan talks trash, everybody knows it. you just better come expecting to deal with it. im not saying its right but thats what he does he trys to get into your head and take you off your game.
Aslan Wrote:Your more worried about pcc than your OWN team.
PCC will make it out of district. :thumpsup:

Keep Telling Your Self That
I Didnt See Any1 Say Somthing To Logan
If There So Bad Then They Would Take Up For The Little Kid
Overrated Wrote:I seen Deron Amis throw a elbow at Stuart and never had his head up. He was cussing out the court it looked like. Possibly the funniest thing i'd ever seen in my life.

It did look like Deron threw some bows at him, but he missed.
JOBAKKA Wrote:If it comes down to PCC and KCC then PCC is Rupp bound to rep the 14th

Sorry KCC and PCC.. Not this year...HHS again :1:
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next