Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kapos State
if any team member wants to know who they are facing at state, let me know what cat. your in and ill let you know.
who do you think will make a big impression at state?
johnson central will turn some heads at state

nough said
BOYD! OMG they are amazing!
ckns Wrote:if any team member wants to know who they are facing at state, let me know what cat. your in and ill let you know.
who do you think will make a big impression at state?

centrals team is going small do you know what teams are competing in small?
Fleming County is small....they are from the 16th region. They are a very solid, clean team. Not a lot of stunting difficulty, but pretty good tumbling. I think it would be close, but based on regionals, I think Fleming would have the edge. Central definitely has the better stunting though.
If North Laurel is going small, then Central definitely needs to step it up. I saw their routine a couple of weeks ago and my jaw dropped. They are by far the cleanest and sharpest squad I have EVER seen in my life

Madison Central, Perry County, and Madisonville North Hopkins are always great competitors also. I think the Small Division will be tough this year
Madison Central is amazing! As usual.. My sister is on the squad and they leave for nationals tomorrow Smile State has belonged to them in the small division for the past 3 years and if they hit their routine, I don't see it being any different this year. They are just so clean and sharp. They stand out. Plus I personally do not know any other small team that opens with triple toe touch back tucks and sticks them. Go MC!
here is all the people that are competiting small at state.
region1:Hickman County
region2:Madisonville North Hopkins
region3:Owensboro
region4:Allen County Scottsville
region6:nobody
region7:Ballard
region8:Shelby County
region9:Holmes
region10:Bourbon County
region11:Madison Central
region12:Somerset
region13:Whitley County
region14Tongueerry County Central
region15Tongueike Central
region16:Fleming County
What squads are super large ? Is there a sight where you can see all squads and categories?
Momof2 Wrote:What squads are super large ? Is there a sight where you can see all squads and categories?

yeah here is the link

http://kapos.org/index.php?id=391

the team that i cheer on breathitt county we are superlarge.

i hate to tell you but i think southwest will win super large at state they are awesome. they have 3 kick double and their rountine is just stunning.