Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State lands stud lineman
6-5-290 pound lineman from Cleveland Glenville stated earlier today he is going to be a Buckeye.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting...tate-43953
That sucks.
This is bluegrass rivals not buckeye rivals.
C.Clair Wrote:This is bluegrass rivals not buckeye rivals.
And your point?:p
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:And your point?:p

Take your love for Ohio sports to an Ohio sports forum. You don't see me posting ever big recruit Duke gets on here.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Take your love for Ohio sports to an Ohio sports forum. You don't see me posting ever big recruit Duke gets on here.

Amen!
That's a good pick-up for the Buckeyes!
C.Clair Wrote:This is bluegrass rivals not buckeye rivals.

This is for National Sports not just KY. The HS threads are for just KY.
Last time I checked, this was a general college sports forum. Dude can post whatever wants as long as it relates to college athletics.

No idea why somebody would think this has to do with Kentucky college sports only.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks.
Maybe they can take the place of Alex Boone. Mr. Taser himself.
Being he graduated maybe they will have someone to replace him.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Being he graduated maybe they will have someone to replace him.

:doughnutc
You need to get of that car or zap.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:http://ohiostate.rivals.com/commitlist.a...2009#page1

I didn't realize Dorian Bell had signed with the Buckeyes. I saw this kid play the last two years on ESPN's HS football coverage. This kid is the real deal and will plug right into Laurenitus spot next year.
Stardust Wrote:I didn't realize Dorian Bell had signed with the Buckeyes. I saw this kid play the last two years on ESPN's HS football coverage. This kid is the real deal and will plug right into Laurenitus spot next year.
He is a beast.
Just another guy who will get crushed by the SEC on New Year's day.
jetpilot Wrote:Just another guy who will get crushed by the SEC on New Year's day.

Maybe, but OSU is there every year!
Stardust Wrote:Maybe, but OSU is there every year!
That painful truth will bring tears to the eyes of all those who are fans of teams that have never won the big one.:Clap:
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:That painful truth will bring tears to the eyes of all those who are fans of teams that have never won the big one.:Clap:

Oh so very true