Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Bell County Bobcats Schedule
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:True Bell might as well not show up for this game. Big Grin

Maybe they can find a way to keep it close.

No, they shouldnt. I know from 3 time experience with Alcoa.:devilflam
:dontthink I really doubt that Alcoa is anywhere in X or Trinty level, and if they are then we need to just give up now, but I have done some research on the mighty Tornado's and looks to me that were equal on alot of ways, they MAY have just a bit of speed, BUT we do to.. 2 more days, 2 more days were ready for this... :thatsfunn
BobCatFan29 Wrote::dontthink I really doubt that Alcoa is anywhere in X or Trinty level, and if they are then we need to just give up now, but I have done some research on the mighty Tornado's and looks to me that were equal on alot of ways, they MAY have just a bit of speed, BUT we do to.. 2 more days, 2 more days were ready for this... :thatsfunn

i think alcoa will win this game but im with you they cant be compared with x or trinity. i do find it enteresting to see that you would conseed to x and trinity though.
:lmao: Yea your right,, I would safley say Belfry!!! But look at what Belfrey can do to a team rather be a 1A 2A 3A 4A, they can play ball so I say Alcoa is like Belfry witch is NO pushover at all!!!! Whoo 1 more day!!!!!:rockon:
sorry about the spelling, typing to fast!!!!:biggrin: