Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Carolina 78 - Kentucky 77
BatCat11 Wrote:Man this makes me sick at my stomach

Amen to that! I am extremely disappointed with Kentucky's effort the last two games. As a die hard Cat fan, these kind of games make you cringe.
This was a shamefull performance
Even though we are UK, dont forget were still in rebuilding years.
No question about it, we deserved to lose this game, we had them beat and we blew it, all Stevenson had to do was make one free throw and it would've went to OT (unless Downey had decided to shoot a 3) but we just choked.
Patterson did have a good game though, and Meeks showed up at the 2nd half.
alfus21 Wrote:We are more talented, and deep than South Carolina. Anybody that doesn't see that needs a reality check. The same goes with Ole Miss.

The fact is we have been out coached the last two games, and Billy G. has shown no class with the last two losses.

First he blows up at a sideline reporter for asking a relevant question at Ole Miss, proceeds to lose.

Then he puts together a horrible plan, and confuses everybody once again with his substitution patterns. Loses a game late, and refuses to shake hands with anybody after.

I can take losing if the other team is better, but lose with class at least. He is doing a poor job of coaching and representing the University with his actions as of late.
Deeper than south carolina I though all you wild kittens from kentucky had was meeks and patterson. If so explain how you are deeper:confused:
transplanttiger Wrote:He didn't shake hands???? I turned off the tube as soon as the last shot missed----totally disgusted.....

If he really didn't shake hands that is pretty classless....

A man that cant shake hands after a loss should be run out of kentucky I think but that is no sign of sportsmanship. You sometimes wonder where in the world Liggens gets his attitude....
elkcity2224 Wrote:Being more talented has nothing at all to do with winning. If that were the case we could just look at the schedule and determine who is the champion two months ago, thats why they play the game. It comes down to who plays better in that game and south carolina just played a little better today. Relax we have had 2 bad games out of our last like 15 gotta put this game behind us its over and move on to the next one where hopefully we can turn it around.

yeah but you have 2 bad games of your last 2 games
elkcity2224 Wrote:I agree with you on that he needs to get some more quality wins but I would call beating TENN last year a quality win. I question why we allowed South Carolina to shoot at the end they had shot like 40% from the free throw line. I agree as well if you lose you should lose with class. Now we just have to turn our attention to the next game and turn it around against Miss St..

I agree with you that we need to turn attention to next game but tenn is not helping this year