Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Star Team
If there was an all-star team after the next soccer season then who do you think will be on it?
Micheal valencia-pcc-Forward
Anthony hall-pcc-Midfield
Zach vanhoose-Pikeville-Defender
Steven Frasure-hazard-Forward
ethan bush-pikeville-mid or forward???
Johnathan mcClure-south laurel-Forward
Conor duff-hazard-defender
alex sizemore-pcc-goalie
Baylen campbell-hazard-defender

idk anybody else.....anyone i left off the list then post and let me know
I think its quite funny how only Perry co. people get on here and talk about how awesome they are!

Just some information, you all are way overrated; it'd do some GOOD if you'd lighten up and quit bragging about yourself, because it's going to get you nowhere!
well.............i think it would be a good thing to have a allstar team. and pcc is good and i dont think they are all overated because i mean look at their season..... you cant say thats not good.
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:I think its quite funny how only Perry co. people get on here and talk about how awesome they are!

Just some information, you all are way overrated; it'd do some GOOD if you'd lighten up and quit bragging about yourself, because it's going to get you nowhere!

... 4 district titles, only lost one game in district in 4 years, scored over 100 goals twice in the past 4 years, were ranked number 12 in the state on the last poll in the 06 season..Oh and i could add more but i dont wanna type that long lol.. I mean really, did we beat your team that many times to where you hate us that bad?:flame:
Dawg15 Wrote:Micheal valencia-pcc-Forward
alex sizemore-pcc-goalie

Frasure maybe would make the team but no way any one else from hazard dose.
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:I think its quite funny how only Perry co. people get on here and talk about how awesome they are!

i mean pcc is good and there is no way they are overrated i mean if u want me to look up their past season records for you i will. and alot of those players on that list have alot of potenital but we will see next season.
i mean i was juss saing these players are good..trust me i played against them..no1 is trying to brag!
alex sizemore-pcc-goalie

I like!
dore20 Wrote:... 4 district titles, only lost one game in district in 4 years, scored over 100 goals twice in the past 4 years, were ranked number 12 in the state on the last poll in the 06 season..Oh and i could add more but i dont wanna type that long lol.. I mean really, did we beat your team that many times to where you hate us that bad?:flame:

Ok...nice stats but then lets take a look at wins over quality competiton. Hmmmmm one which came against corbin back in 2005. That is it the district is terrible, has been for a long time and will never get any better unless these recreational leagues are improved. Its just the simple fact Perry is a very good program with in this area, but take them out of this area and they are not even close to being that good. Place them in a region with Lex Cath, East Jessamine and such they may break .500 on the season and that is an accomplishment. By the way I can promise you in 2006 there were more than 12 teams in the state of Kentucky that were better than Perry rankings mean nothing. Plain and simple Perry Co. soccer is hyped up to more than it is, people out side of this area would look at all the smack you former players talk and then look at it and say well **** they've never even made state. Records mean nothing when you play sub par teams week in and week out. :igiveup:
iceman08 Wrote:i mean pcc is good and there is no way they are overrated i mean if u want me to look up their past season records for you i will. and alot of those players on that list have alot of potenital but we will see next season.

yet again take a look at the competiton if your so good go and schedule Danville, Somerset, Trinity, St. X, Paul L Dunbar. I mean really do you think you all would beat those teams or even compete with the just some information they are in a diffrent league than anyone in EKY. Go ask Corbin how they fair against that tougher competiton its not to good.

By the way i forgot one fairly nice win Perry had a back in 05 i think it was and that was over Russel. Correct me if I am wrong.
06 not 05. In 05 they beat us 4-3. And why do you always hate on Perry. Is it because we always ran you over? I mean really get over yourself you were never that good at soccer and you dont know that much about it either.
dore20 Wrote:06 not 05. In 05 they beat us 4-3. And why do you always hate on Perry. Is it because we always ran you over? I mean really get over yourself you were never that good at soccer and you dont know that much about it either.

oh thanks 06 it was 05 was a good showing though. I dont hate Perry soccer just because I prove a point doesnt mean I dont have respect for the program. You all are the ones who bring the hate upon your self, building yourselves up to be all stars. How many of you are playing college soccer right now? Thats right one. Im not saying im better than any of you or have I ever said that so why do you continue with personal attacks? Is it because I have facts on my side and prove your not as great as you think you are? Is it that I give you a reality check on how good your school is? Ive admited that I wasnt great and to be honest I dont really care, I played soccer because it was more fun than any other sport I had played. There wasnt all the hasel on winning every game it was just FUN, thats why I played. You have no idea how much I know about soccer or how much I dont know because obviously by our conversations on here we are nothing more but aquantances. By the way yes I do know who you are Confusedhh:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:oh thanks 06 it was 05 was a good showing though. I dont hate Perry soccer just because I prove a point doesnt mean I dont have respect for the program. You all are the ones who bring the hate upon your self, building yourselves up to be all stars. How many of you are playing college soccer right now? Thats right one. Im not saying im better than any of you or have I ever said that so why do you continue with personal attacks? Is it because I have facts on my side and prove your not as great as you think you are? Is it that I give you a reality check on how good your school is? Ive admited that I wasnt great and to be honest I dont really care, I played soccer because it was more fun than any other sport I had played. There wasnt all the hasel on winning every game it was just FUN, thats why I played. You have no idea how much I know about soccer or how much I dont know because obviously by our conversations on here we are nothing more but aquantances. By the way yes I do know who you are Confusedhh:

I dont care if you know who i am or not. It is not that hard when right below my avatar my myspace link is there. And yes you do always try to bring perry down, we never said we were one of the best in the state or compare ourselves to the nky teams. However behind corbin we are the best team in east kentucky and no one can deny that. Plus we are just untouchable in our district.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:yet again take a look at the competiton if your so good go and schedule Danville, Somerset, Trinity, St. X, Paul L Dunbar. I mean really do you think you all would beat those teams or even compete with the just some information they are in a diffrent league than anyone in EKY. Go ask Corbin how they fair against that tougher competiton its not to good.

By the way i forgot one fairly nice win Perry had a back in 05 i think it was and that was over Russel. Correct me if I am wrong.

Good points and well said. But we are speaking of EKY soccer NOT anywhere else. Outside of EKY, yeah we may not have faired well with other schools with actual soccer coaches. My declaration is that if Perry would have had an actual soccer coach who knew the game and not just the name of it before there first year coaching, they would compete heavily with anyone in the state.
alex sizemore-pcc-goalie

And if we are adding in all teams in the region and not just perry's district, idk if campbell and duff make the team. they are good but there are a lot of other players for other teams that have been playing high school soccer. Plus the other thing wrong with this list is there is no one from the corbin squad. No love for the region champs. I don't blame you though I don't like them, but they are good.
In 2006 there were hardly any teams which supported High School Soccer. So being ranked 12th in state from 10 teams isn't really that good lol.
Caleb Petry and Charlie ??? are the best in eastern KY. PERIOD!!!
ryandamaste5 Wrote:In 2006 there were hardly any teams which supported High School Soccer. So being ranked 12th in state from 10 teams isn't really that good lol.

You really are a idiot considering every school out of east kentucky has soccer.
To say we are a bad district when you comparing us to bigger schools. Eastern Ky soccer is on the rise as far as competition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
To say we are a bad district when you comparing us to bigger schools. Eastern Ky soccer is on the rise as far as competition.

Well said , Cougarpride !!!TOTALLY TRUE!!! Wait and see through the next 3 years!!!!:Clap:
Anthony brashear is the most gifted player to play next season..has foot skills like crazy..pretty good pace, only lacking discipline. if he keeps his head about himself nobody can stop him. just wait and see.

Not to defend Perry County but there is a certain player from Prestonsburg that likes to get on here along with his family and toot his horn too.
i totally agree...the guy from prestonsburg isnt even that good and he makes himself out to be the greatest player ever...at least the perry county people who talk on here are actually good
Who are you all talking about? literally lol
who do u think? lol...the only guy from prestonsburg that talks about himself constantly on here making him out to be the greatest ever...my friend micheal valencia from pcc went to a camp about a week or two ago at pikeville i think and he told me that he was there talkin junk about everyone
Caleb Petry?
Bingo!! we have a winner!! lol...i know the guy has a rocket but nothing else is really that special
soccerlover Wrote:Caleb Petry and Charlie ??? are the best in eastern KY. PERIOD!!!

If you think Charlie is good you must not get out and see too much soccer in the mountains. Caleb is good i have played with him but, Charlie is aweful and definatly dosnt know what he is doing.
Dude, you must hate this kid. I think Charlie is a good soccer player!!
But I think Brad Hicks is awesome btw!