Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big East player of the year
I was wondering who you think the player of the year in the big east is. My Opinion it is between
Luke Harankgody
Sam Young
Kyle Mcalarney
Terrence Williams
and Johnny Flynn
Imo T-Will has to get strong consideration.
It's going to be Luke Harangody most likely. My second choice would be Johhny Flynn or Terrence Williams.
I don't see ND finishing that high in the conference, so that kinda rules out Harangody... Thabeet has to be in the discussion, along with Blair from Pitt, and Williams from UL.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:It's going to be Luke Harangody most likely. My second choice would be Johhny Flynn or Terrence Williams.

Not if ND continues to drop. I like Terrence Williams at this point in the season
Luke Harangody for sure.
Not so sure about Thabeet being in the conversation.
He's probably the best true big man in the Big East, but he's only averaging 13 points a game, and 10 rebounds. They're good numbers, but not POY material.
I'd say Harangody wins it again, he's having a pretty solid year.
yea it definitely has to be harangody or williams for sure
Luke Harnogody
Johnny Flynn
Terrance Williams
Hakeem Thabeet
Kyle Mcalarney
Blair from Pitt
I just don't get the Harangody placement. Just for a better understanding, what has he done to say he's the best player in the Big E?
Well right now Harangody is averaging 25 points per game, and 13 rebounds per game. Also he means more to his team than any other player means to their respective team in the Big East. He delivers every single game.
Luke Harongody! Dejaun Blair is putting put a good case too tho. He had 24 and 22 rebs last yesterday against ND.