Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody have any predictions for the15th region teams at state in their categories?
I think we will have a good showing from the teams in our region. I think Pike Central has a good chance in small. Pikeville should do well defending their title in traditional. The Pikeville squad in medium will do well, but will have some competition from a rough North Laurel team. Belfry I thought looked solid in large, and with a two years out of state I think Johnson Central will have a good showing in super large.:Cheerlead
Good luck to all 15th region squads.... They will represent our area well!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Pikeville for sure will do good at state. GOOD LUCK to the other teams going to state!

What is the date of the competiton?
February 14th at Bowling Green
luv2cheer Wrote:February 14th at Bowling Green

thanks!
Pike Central will place in the top 6 if they make some changes (especially the dance section), Both Pikeville teams will be in the top 3, Belfry will place, and Johnson Central will do well. I think the 15th region will be excellently represented. Good luck to all advancing teams!!

Did North Laurel go traditional?
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Pike Central will place in the top 6 if they make some changes (especially the dance section), Both Pikeville teams will be in the top 3, Belfry will place, and Johnson Central will do well. I think the 15th region will be excellently represented. Good luck to all advancing teams!!

Did North Laurel go traditional?

No, North Laurel is in the Medium Category. Bell County is the traditional participant from that region.
thank you!
good luck to everybody at state i cant wait to see you there.
i dont kno how good johnson central is but good luck we go against you at state.
ckns Wrote:good luck to everybody at state i cant wait to see you there.
i dont kno how good johnson central is but good luck we go against you at state.

What school are you from?
Shelby Valley cheerleaders may not be going to kapos..
that is what the news is around the area.
Due to one boy cannot cheer until realeased from the doctor.
and that probaly wont be until after kapos
luv2cheer Wrote:I think we will have a good showing from the teams in our region. I think Pike Central has a good chance in small. Pikeville should do well defending their title in traditional. The Pikeville squad in medium will do well, but will have some competition from a rough North Laurel team. Belfry I thought looked solid in large, and with a two years out of state I think Johnson Central will have a good showing in super large.:Cheerlead

well there all good.. but they ant a team around here that i think could beat kcc but all teams put up a tremendous attempt.. good luck girls..
luv2cheer Wrote:What school are you from?

the best in the nation kcc.. but you all are really good to our girls practice 8 days a week..
cats_005 Wrote:Shelby Valley cheerleaders may not be going to kapos..
that is what the news is around the area.
Due to one boy cannot cheer until realeased from the doctor.
and that probaly wont be until after kapos

awh, that's sad to hear!