Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good tumblers in the 15 region.
Johnson Central has amazing tumblers
I'd love to see threads like this discuss squads with the best gymnastics. To discuss individual folks is sorta pointless because only when entire squads perform consistantly as far as their tumbling skills are concerned will their teams be successful. (the same is true where stunting is addressed with the same tenacity by coaches) Let's face it... Varsity Squads, who boast of having all standing back handsprings or all roundoff backhandsprings are grossly under performing. So until this dialog addresses squad tumbling and the posters are realistic about what it takes to "win", this is just a waste of time. Cheer Leading is all about TEAM/SQUAD and winning squads push the boundaries in all facets of the sport. I promise I am not trying to be a cheer downer, just ready to cut to the chase of this matter.

(jc does have amazing tumblers as do one or two other squads around here)
my full at kapos was so low so people shouldnt judge me by just that one cause i know it was bad and had only learned it a few weeks in advance to -pikeville white cheerleader
Sheldon Clark Has Many Great Tumblers This Year :]
pikeville has some strong tumbling. sheldon clark did have a full but ive heard she went to tolsia hs . for the most part sc's tumbling has improved a lot in the past few years