Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-You all were right..*
hey
remember a while ago there was this thread about a certain team runnin up the score like 80 to 12 n everybody was like "wow...well what goes around comes around?"
well its kinda crazy to think that it would happen, but if you noticed this friday, that same team got beat pretty bad....

so i guess you all were right about what goes around comes around...

no offense to anybody from the school i was talking about...you all are a decent team and i was just makin a observation...
things always have a way of coming back to you when you do things like that.:Nodding:
So true.
go panthers!!! Wrote:hey
remember a while ago there was this thread about a certain team runnin up the score like 80 to 12 n everybody was like "wow...well what goes around comes around?"
well its kinda crazy to think that it would happen, but if you noticed this friday, that same team got beat pretty bad....

so i guess you all were right about what goes around comes around...

no offense to anybody from the school i was talking about...you all are a decent team and i was just makin a observation...

would it be the team that starts with a B and is Ashland's foe? Wink and i was the one with that quote muahahahah. :rock:
haha awesome
no actually i was thinkin of one that started with a H but i guess it could go either way