Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky Wildcats
89.74%
Ole Miss Rebels
10.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Ole Miss 1/27
Ole Miss gym is hard to shoot in UK has struggled the 3 times there i think UK wins because of the inside play.
Are the cats ranked?
What network will they have the game on?
I see Meeks Not holding back another 25+ Game for him and a Double Double for Patterson....CATS roll to yet Another WIN...GO CATS
UK by 20+ Go Cats
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:What network will they have the game on?

ESPN
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:What network will they have the game on?

It is on ESPN, Go Cats:1:
Whats wrong with Porter? He has taken 2 shots already, both with in a minute of each other. I'm shocked.
He did make one
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Whats wrong with Porter? He has taken 2 shots already, both with in a minute of each other. I'm shocked.

The better Question is what is up with Meeks he has 0 right now
BatCat11 Wrote:The better Question is what is up with Meeks he has 0 right now

I'm just saying I'm shocked because he rarely even shoots. Meeks has scored now.
Ole Miss is playing great defense on Meeks. He understands that they have taken away his three-point shot, his jump shot, and driving abilities. He is now making hard cuts to the basket and getting open. He is such a complete player.
I love how Liggens is playing, much improved from previous games.
Other players have stepped up for the cats tonight that's for sure
BatCat11 Wrote:Other players have stepped up for the cats tonight that's for sure

That's why we're up at the half.
I love what Kennedy has done with Ole Miss.
Guys I usually dont say stuff like this but I have too... That one blondish haired ref on Ole Miss Off. side is killing us. He is giving them more continuation than what LeBron gets, not calling them for when the go over the back, called Patterson for a foul on that block when two midgets could have danced between him and the shooter....
Is everyone happy with Liggins play still?

We are getting out played, out caoched and out classed. This is pathetic to watch this effort.
They look horrible
Amun-Ra Wrote:Is everyone happy with Liggins play still?

We are getting out played, out caoched and out classed. This is pathetic to watch this effort.

Liggins is playing absolutely terrible. I do not know why Porter is not in the game. Liggins hasn't made one good decision all night. His effort tonight is what has been pathetic.

I am disappointed to say the least.
Porter makes a shot then misses one and doesnt see the florr again. Liggins has consistently taken bad shots but yet he is still in there.
Overall our team defense has been terrible tonite. We have not rebounded well. We have not shot well. Yes I am very disapointed. I am not pleased with Coach G either.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Porter makes a shot then misses one and doesnt see the florr again. Liggins has consistently taken bad shots but yet he is still in there.
Overall our team defense has been terrible tonite. We have not rebounded well. We have not shot well. Yes I am very disapointed. I am not pleased with Coach G either.

I am not too thrilled with Gillispie either tonight.
Yep, Liggins is a lot better than Porter, what a joke. Stevenson hasn't left the floor and he's given them every offensive rebound they have, and every second chance point. Oh yeah, his defense is terrible. Like Amun-Ra said, Gillespie should be embarrassed of himself.
This is a friggin embarassment.
Ole Miss played the game of a life time. They are not nearly this good. We just caught them on the wrong night. We will bounce back. We needed a lose to bring us back down anyways.
I'm depressed now. Lets not talk about this game.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Ole Miss played the game of a life time. They are not nearly this good. We just caught them on the wrong night. We will bounce back. We needed a lose to bring us back down anyways.
Back down from what? We aint even ranked... No we simpley sucked tonite. We had lil or no effort except for Patterson, who finally acted like he wanted the ball.
i dont understand why porter didnt play more in this game he gives uk the best chance to win... worst effort i have seen from the cats all year there is no excuse to lose a game like this
.... Sad
GoCats10 Wrote:i dont understand why porter didnt play more in this game he gives uk the best chance to win... worst effort i have seen from the cats all year there is no excuse to lose a game like this
this game or the VMI.