Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should UK be ranked?
yes
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Tennessee vs. Georgetown W, 90-78
Arkansas vs Oklahoma W 96-98
Arkansas vs Texas W 67-61

Hmm? Idk But Didnt Kentucky Beat Tennessee By 18?
Yes Ky Should Be Ranked

Thats one Big east lose to Sec how about the Louisville Ky Game is that not a big east win HA HA and Ky hasnt beat Arkansas and WILL NOT BEAT THEM FOR THAT MATTER. No not yet they shouldnt be ranked
EKUAlum05 Wrote:My question is not should UK be ranked, but rather why should these teams be ranked ahead of UK:

1. Notre Dame
2. Villanova
3. Georgetown
4. Memphis
5. Baylor
6. Minnesota
7. Purdue
8. Arizona State
9. Illinois
10. Florida
11. Gonzaga

All were ranked ahead of UK last week
Only team I see that Ky could beat is maybe Arizona st.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Actually Florida is ranked 24th, and they're from the SEC.

thats the AP poll I was talkig about the espn poll if you want to count that than yeah but still Florida is better TEAM thank ky
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Well Louisville lost to WKU, UNLV, Minnesotta and still ranked good. Notre Dame has lost 5-6 games and still ranked. Whats up with that?

I dont know what is up with Notre Dame but Louisville beat ky adn Minnesota is ranked and WKU is a very good team adn the running rebels are tough too but the important thing is the cards beat the cats
theVILLE Wrote:I dont know what is up with Notre Dame but Louisville beat ky adn Minnesota is ranked and WKU is a very good team adn the running rebels are tough too but the important thing is the cards beat the cats

First you say the Wildcats are a bad team and now you say the important thing is that they beat them. If you want to make a arguement your gonna have to stay more consistent with what you say in your post. Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I still contend that it's not who UK is beating that makes them deserving of being ranked, it is the fact that noone else who already is ranked has a better case.

There is no way to definitively say UK desevres to be ranked over who they have beat, but the arguement instead is why should these teams be ahead of them?

Notre Dame- If WVU is a middle of the pack Big East team then so is Notre Dame with their 3-4 record.

Georgetown- See above, WVU beat Georgetown as did Tennessee

Villanova- 3-3 in conference and no win anywhere close to the quality of K-State or WVU

Syracuse- They ahve quality wins over Memphis, Kansas, and florida. But a loss to Cleveland State (just as bad as VMI if not worse), as well as losses in 3 of their last 4 games. UL beat them at the Cuse by 10.

Minnesota- Yes they did beat UL on a neutral court (in a game UL did not show up for) but losers of 2 of their last 3 including a struggle with lowly Indiana.

Memphis- the enxt candidate for the "Who have they beat?" category. Struggled with the same Tennessee team UK stomped, have lost to every other "good" team they have played.

St. Mary's- Record is impressive, but once again getting back to your arguement who ahve they beat that is better than West Virginia, Tennessee, or even K-State?

Florida- Bad loss to South Carolina and Florida State, no quality wins except NC State and even they are a middle of the pack ACC team.
good point I may say 22 tops but they are improving and Gonzaga was beating by St. Marys who beat Tennesee if you want to do that. I dont like that this tema beat this one and this beat this one so this one should be ranked deal but I mean cats are improving slowly but surely. and The Ville they struggled at beginnig of the year as well as cats but cards have wins against the cats, at pitt, at syracuse, at villanova, notre dame, all of which are ranked.
theVILLE Wrote:good point I may say 22 tops but they are improving and Gonzaga was beating by St. Marys who beat Tennesee if you want to do that. I dont like that this tema beat this one and this beat this one so this one should be ranked deal but I mean cats are improving slowly but surely. and The Ville they struggled at beginnig of the year as well as cats but cards have wins against the cats, at pitt, at syracuse, at villanova, notre dame, all of which are ranked.

All those teams are ranked but they are all big east teams which aare way overated this year. Out of conference they struggle and that is how you can tell they are overated.
TheONLY1 Wrote:The sec isn't that d*m* weak they just didn't have the preseason hype machine wrking for them like the big east and the acc did. The #1 team in the big east got beat by western kentucky, unlv, and we should of beat them. Whats that tell you about them.

What should of beat them Thats a big word in this world. I should ov made amillion at this or that. But think they didnt and thats it. Louisville is a HE** of alot better team
MVP2 Wrote:Ok, Can you tell me why St. Marys, Butler, Purdue, and Baylor is in the top 25? Who have they played? Is there Big12, WCC, and Horizon Conferences better than the SEC? please explain why them teams should be ahead of UK?
Al right St. Marys played Gonzaga at gonzaga and beat them Big Twelve has texas kansas Oklahoma and all them in it sure Arkansas beat two of those but theys hould be ahead of Ky too then Purdue has a few good wins, and Butler is horrible Ky should be there over them. Davidson should be ranked to I think but thats the way the cookie crumbles
theVILLE Wrote:What should of beat them Thats a big word in this world. I should ov made amillion at this or that. But think they didnt and thats it. Louisville is a HE** of alot better team

Maybe a better overall team but who has the better overall player?? Big Grin