Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 KAPOS Results?
I saw Letcher at regionals. The girls did some nice tumbling. The thing I didn't like about Letcher was there 2 boy cheerleaders did just stunts and nothing else. I think that will hurt them at state. I think if your going to participate in co-ed, then the boys should do all aspects of the sport. They had some nice stunts nothing special. I think they're very beatable. Just my opinion.
I've also seen Henry Clay and Estill. Henry Clay is really good. Great stunts, tumbling, and routine. Henry Clay has more originality this year as opposed to Estill. I think Etill is a really good squad but they have some injuries to deal with which has hurt their performance. They had the highest score at regionals. I've watched Estill for many years and I don't think they are as strong this year as last. Good Luck to Everyone going to STATE!!!
Good luck to Greenup at Nationals this weekend.
Backflipping Becky Wrote:It would be a great and awesome thing if someone could post the list of the Small Co-Ed Regions that have already won their title...

Garrard Co.
&
Letcher
are the only two I know of...
May I add... Garrard Co. Fresh and New to the whole Cheerleader winning system ROCKED IT!
They with out a doubt PUT ON A SHOW!
They now have a name..and dont forget it. GARRARD COUNTY!

Shelby Valley won small co-ed for their region. I'm not sure of the others..
cheerbeauty Wrote:I saw Letcher at regionals. The girls did some nice tumbling. The thing I didn't like about Letcher was there 2 boy cheerleaders did just stunts and nothing else. I think that will hurt them at state. I think if your going to participate in co-ed, then the boys should do all aspects of the sport. They had some nice stunts nothing special. I think they're very beatable. Just my opinion.

I completely agree about the boy cheerleaders. It's unfair to have them on the squad soley for stunting. They should participate in everything, even dancing. I think that will definitely keep them from placing in state.
Jenkins is going to state. I thought there routine was really good. I liked it alot. Expecially the all boy baskettoss. I have never seen that before. And Dearing the cheer the boys did motions with the girls. That was awsome.