10/16 Rowan Co * Home
10/23 Boyd Co *** Home
10/30 Tolsia (WVa) Away

* District Games
** Homecoming
*** District / Senior Night

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Im glad Both SC and LC decided to stay on each others schedule. I rally hope LC comes out in some games this year with the intensity they had in some games last year. You don't lose for ever Im sure they will win some games this year I know I'll be pulling for them in some games this year.
Hopefully this is the year they start making it back to where they were at one time.
I think the coach will get some wins, but you need to bring back Jon Caudill to coach..
Good Luck 2 Or 3 Wins
i actually see atleast 5 or 6 wins on that schedule! but some of the starters need to decide if they wanna play this year coming up, if they want to get 5 or 6 wins
Lawrence needs to win a few games early in order the get things going or it will be another long season for the Dogs.
BatCat11 Wrote:Im glad Both SC and LC decided to stay on each others schedule. I rally hope LC comes out in some games this year with the intensity they had in some games last year. You don't lose for ever Im sure they will win some games this year I know I'll be pulling for them in some games this year.

I myself am glad LC and SC decided to stay together. What kind of year would that be if they didn't. I see more than a few wins coming out of LC this season. This could possibly be the rebuilding season for the Bulldogs, but we'll see. They went through so much last season dealing with loss after loss, that i believe they will come out with so much intensity this upcoming season. I think everybody should watch out!
If LC does get a few wins under their belt early in the season, it should help them later on with some motivation in the post season.
Lawrence Co. @ Tolsia Oct 30

I love it
Weak Schedule But Thats Ok Get The Kids Used To Winning Everyone Remember Back In Early 90's When Lc Didn't Compete For Playoffs And Went 11-0 And Bam We Started Rolling Up To A Year Or So Ago. Not Predicting 11-0 But If We Start Winning And Kids Get A Taste Of That Look Out
jmoore75 Wrote:Weak Schedule But Thats Ok Get The Kids Used To Winning Everyone Remember Back In Early 90's When Lc Didn't Compete For Playoffs And Went 11-0 And Bam We Started Rolling Up To A Year Or So Ago. Not Predicting 11-0 But If We Start Winning And Kids Get A Taste Of That Look Out

There would have to be a lot of things happen before things change. I hope they win and win early like amp said earlier on the thread. But LC has to go to work and start now, the weak schedule will help some.
Safe bet would be LC goes either 5-5 or 4-6.
The WV games are toss ups, along with SV and Rowan Co
That is the weakest schedule LC has had in 30 years which is a good move to get some wins. I could see them going 7-3 easy. This is the most talent they have had there in a long time coming up this year. Shane Pack is the best back that's been there in a long time and Ben Preston + Country are the best linemen they have had in a long time. I think LC gets back on the map this year. Rowan+Boyd are the only games I see tough along with the Tolsia matchup. Interesting they got them back on the schedule.
Having Tolsia back on the schedule alone will make for an exciting year. Also this should be a year to build momentum for Lawrence County football, which will also create a more interesting district and region in the near future.
The tolsia game is going to bring alot of heat out in both teams which should make for a great game
I see lc having a good season.. But good luck dawgs..
This might have been asked before and if so I missed it,sorry.

How did the JV team fair in 2008?
Move in, has any new players moved into the area?
Players lost, has any of the players from last season(not counting the seniors) moved away or decided they are not going to play this season?