Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GJ Vilarino
Anyone have a link for a vidio of this kid????
Nothing that lists him specifically: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_ty...arino&aq=f
TheONLY1 Wrote:Anyone have a link for a vidio of this kid????

I heard this guy wasn't very good, but then again idk. I'd like to see him play tho.
Money Maker Wrote:I heard this guy wasn't very good, but then again idk. I'd like to see him play tho.

I heard he's really come on of late and is showing why BillyG offered him.
heard he could handle the rock like no other....I also saw on espn.com 1time where some guy had him listed as the number 2 floor general an thats what we need 4sure......,can't wait to get him
Last time I checked he was a 3star.
Aslan Wrote:Last time I checked he was a 3star.

Yea hes a 3star but hes exactly what we need...
Aslan Wrote:I heard he's really come on of late and is showing why BillyG offered him.

I sure hope so!
Aslan Wrote:Last time I checked he was a 3star.

Last time I checked Porter was a 2 star so he can only be better than what we have. Smile
Money Maker Wrote:Last time I checked Porter was a 2 star so he can only be better than what we have. Smile

lol true
Money Maker Wrote:Last time I checked Porter was a 2 star so he can only be better than what we have. Smile

I'd probably be ranked 1/4 of a star but I'm probably better than Porter.
Star ratings aren't always accurate
I can't wait for this kid to get in a wildcat uniform
I think he is a lefty and is very very quick and makes good decisions with the ball. That's exactly what we need, hope he is as good as advertised.
If you want to see a video of this kid go to catspause get on the basketball recruiting message board and go to the second page and find gj viliarino video its one of the threads...then there will be a video link inside of it
TheONLY1 Wrote:If you want to see a video of this kid go to catspause get on the basketball recruiting message board and go to the second page and find gj viliarino video its one of the threads...then there will be a video link inside of it

Those videos don't work, so dont watch them. You know where anymore are.