Poll: Who wins Super Bowl 43
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pittsburgh Steelers
55.32%
Arizona Cardinals
44.68%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl XLIII 2/1/09
Steelers will win it in typical Steelers fashion...run the ball, play solid D, lay out every single reciever Zona has every single time they go around a black and gold jersey, and Warner will never see the kind of pressure LeBeau will throw at him. Field position, defense, dont turn the ball over= #6
Steelers 20
Arizona 10
Steelers
I am only hoping the Refs do not hand P-Burgh this game like they did the last Superbowl they played in.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I am only hoping the Refs do not hand P-Burgh this game like they did the last Superbowl they played in.

I hate the steelers, but the the refs did not givew Pittsburgh that game. It was typical Steelers D. They only allowed one TD and that only came after a 70+ yard INT. Nahh, the Steelers dominated the Seahawks offense.
Stardust Wrote:I hate the steelers, but the the refs did not givew Pittsburgh that game. It was typical Steelers D. They only allowed one TD and that only came after a 70+ yard INT. Nahh, the Steelers dominated the Seahawks offense.
I watched the game with a P-Burgh fan and he even said the refs gave them the game and he is a lifetime fan.
if the cards can stop the steelers they might just have a chance...... i say the cards mow'em down cards win by 14:flame:
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I watched the game with a P-Burgh fan and he even said the refs gave them the game and he is a lifetime fan.

Losers always have an excuse. Big Grin

Go Steelers. Poll is leaning toward P-burg now, too btw. :Clap:
OldHasBeenOfEstill Wrote:Losers always have an excuse. Big Grin

Go Steelers. Poll is leaning toward P-burg now, too btw. :Clap:

Polls don't decide a game. It's whoever wants it more. And the Cardinals have shown me that they have wanted it all season. Because no one had picked them to go to the Super Bowl but yet they made it.
Well it's here! It's offically Super Sunday
I think Pittsburgh will win because they are just a better overall team witha great defense. But i really want Arizona to win i love watching a great offense move up and down the field.
It comes down to whether the Cards can get enough big plays on offense, which not many teams can do. This Pitt D will go down with the great D's of all time. To lead the league in every defensive category from beginning to end of season has never been done before.
Cardinals struggling thus far.
What a catch by Patrick..

TOUCHDOWN CARDINALS

10-7
Good coverage on the punt, steelers on there own 16 i think.
Nice interception cards, keep it up.
Wow, what an interception return by Harrison. 100 yards, longest play in Super Bowl history!
That last play was a kick in the nuts to the cards.
Bruce didn't even sing Born In the USA! What in the world!?
:thatsfunn

cards_athlete Wrote:Bruce didn't even sing Born In the USA! What in the world!?

He's almost 60, a little hard to yell for 4 minutes at that age.
Bad call right there saying Warner fumbled, that just made the Cards waste their challenge because of stupid refs.
So many penalties in this game it's crazy..

But the safety was a good call.
Cardinals 23
Steelers- 20
WITH 1:00 to go........

SHEW... This has been a good one!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
OH yeah... I closed the poll.... Can't cheat and vote now for the winner!!! LOL....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]