Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clark Co.69 - Montgomery Co. 58
GRC now has the top record of the 10th region teams and is 4-0 in District. Their big match-up before the District tournament will be against Mason Co. in early February.

Clark Co. 12 14 18 25 69

Montgomery Co. 9 12 18 19 58

Clark Co. (14-3) -- Hatton 19, Daniel 7, Bailey 2, Stenzel 23, Martin 2, Zollo 11, Rogers 5.
Montgomery Co. (8-9) -- Robinson 21, Curtis 8, Rash 20, Hendrix 3, Crisp 4, Manship 2.
Good win for GRC.

Stenzel, I think is very impressive. Its really a shame that Clark has had the injuries they have this year. They should be loaded for the next couple of years anyway.

Congratulations to my buddy on his team winning tonight and the last six in a row since that loss to Lexington Catholic.
FBALL Wrote:Good win for GRC.

Stenzel, I think is very impressive. Its really a shame that Clark has had the injuries they have this year. They should be loaded for the next couple of years anyway.

Congratulations to my buddy on his team winning tonight and the last six in a row since that loss to Lexington Catholic.

I've thought all along, that as the sophmores get more experience, and they get their health back, they will pose a serious challenge to Mason Co. Many felt after the dominating win over Scott, MC had the 10th locked up. IMO, GRC not only is the team of the future in the 10th, they could well be the team this year.