Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newest BGR memeber
hey everyone....im one of the new member of BGR....and so far this site is awesome.....although ive only got about 7 posts.....this website is great about talking about mountain sports and other sports topics......and i am glad to be a member of the BGR family and hope to be for a long time!

thanks........... -STAT-32
Welcome to the site -Stat-32. If you ever need anything just holler at me or one of the other moderators or administrators.
Glad to have you on board...like Tomcat said if you need anything dont hesitate to ask any Mod or Admin for help...we are glad to have you here. Where are you from Stat if you dont mind me asking and what team do you pull for? BGR is a GREAT place and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Welcome man. It's great to have you aboard and of course if you have any problems, suggestions, or questions, just PM myself or one of the other mods/administrators and we'll be with you as soon as possible. Again welcome.
Welcome stat GREAT to have ya aboard, welcome to the "family"....You should feel right at home, if not MAKE your self at home......And if you need ANYTHING dont hesitate to ask anyone.....
What they said. Welcome to the site.
yeah*
hope ya enjoy it...its pretty cool
Welcome to BGR!! Have fun... if ya need anything just let me know
Welcome stat!!
Welcome to BGR.
WELCOME :dance: :dance:
Welcome Stat.. Nice Sig Beef. Thats beautiful man.
This is an awesome site as everyone will see when they get started. The admins do a GREAT job
Welcome, glad to have a new addition to the team.
hey