Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 05-06..
Just curious how everyone thinks the lady pirates will do this season..Any thoughts?
Belfry will be a very good team. They are capable of winning the region, along with Pike Central, Magoffin Co, Johnson Central, and Paintsville.
I think they showed great ability in the summer at the pc camp & i didn't know it at the time but they were missing about 4 players. They beat pc by about 30 points..no joke..they beat paintsville as well. They lost to magoffin county who IMO is belfry's biggest competition. In the summer they had... Amanda Moon-Sg..She is going to help the team out by points, last year as a sophmore she averaged about 20 points a game and is excellent at the free throw line & she's not afraid to take it in to get the foul. she wasn't as affectice on defense but has hopefully improved. Emily Lovell Pg ..Jessica Lovell's younger sister & you can already tell. she is quick just like Jess and makes great moves to not only see but get the open player the ball and. She's about 5'9 which gives her the advantage over most pg's and helps her with steals and such on defense, she really needs to use her left hand more but this could be a great year for her. Robinette-sg she is a very good defensive player and has the ability to shoot the ball, she just needs to build up her confidence. They had two big girls down low . one was about 6'0 and had some good moves but she never jumped, The other was about 5'8 but had good footwork. I don't remember their names but both seemed to have very good potential. I know Deskins was out to ankle injury but it's fine now. These are just some things i noticed while watching them at p-ville and pc this summer.
[QUOTE="Panther#1"]Just curious how everyone thinks the lady pirates will do this season..Any thoughts?[/QUOTE

ALL THE WAT GIRLS......:wenumber1