Poll: Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tenn
29.63%
UK
70.37%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ #15 Tennessee 1/13/09
king360 Wrote:Chism Dominates the paint in this one...Vols by 12

Chism will have trouble with Patterson as he did both games last year.
IRISH4 Wrote:I'm hoping the 'Cats can win this one, but if they start off to another slow/sluggish start and don't finish the game then they'll leave Knoxville 1-1 in the SEC.

I agree 100%. For the last three seasons this has been UK problem. Look at the U of L game. If Uk would have shown up for the first 15 minutes of the first half, Sosa's shot would have meant nothing.
You ppl keep saying that because UK has a good record, obviously Porter is doing his job. Okay guys when you play teams like Lamar, Missouri Valley State, Delaware State, and teams like that, yes it is easy to have a really good record. Vandy is decent, but nothing more than that. IMO the only real teams UK has played this year, are UNC, Miami, and Louisville. All of which beat UK, plus VMI. Sorry to bust everyones bubble, and i am not trying to get everyone mad, but UK still has a year or so before they are true contenders. Vols by 15 in this one
Also, for UK to win, Patterson has to shoot more and Meeks has to shoot less. Yeah he will hit some and has had a couple great games, but for the most part he shoots his arm off. Patterson is leading the country in FG % and hardly gets the ball. He is a dominant player and should touch the ball almost every time down the floor
I think UK gets the signature win they are looking for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
UK by 5