Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th In 2009
LC did loose SS and 1st base but they're both replaceable.
They may be a semi-young team but full of heart and talent.
It's going to be a great season for all the teams.
bl will be better this year...they will give p-burg and AC a run for their $ in their district
1.LC (defending champs)
2.JC -ER-SV (pitching will be the diff.2-4)
5.MC
6.PA-VILLE
7.PI-VILLE
8.BELFRY
9.P-BURG
10.AC-BL
Big Wiggles 1331 Wrote:1.LC (defending champs)
2.JC -ER-SV (pitching will be the diff.2-4)
5.MC
6.PA-VILLE
7.PI-VILLE
8.BELFRY
9.P-BURG
10.AC-BL

Who will be pitching for the top 5 teams?
lcboosterwell i went down to state last year and watched all the team before the state tournament. the big thing i noticed is that lc coach was way more behind the other coaches..the girls in my opion did okay at state but maybe with better coaching they could of won the state tournament. as for their loses i think they lost two key players.. the pitcher and their ss. they made and broke the team. but this younger bunch, it is new and its a new generation. does anyone know anything about the picher and ss? i know that they both have very good starting potential for any college teams around here?
The reason the lc coach would've been way behind the other coaches is because she never coached softball before...she took over after the one who had been there for 2 seasons left.....the girls were strong by themselves and didn't seem to need much help....having a strong team but not geting a strong coach who knows the sport can hurt
Thought they had a better ss at another spot. Hard to replace the pitcher , coach is pretty good IMO.
I remember the ss last year for LC had a killer arm.
ERblue4ever Wrote:1. East Ridge
2. Johnson Central
3. Lawrence County
4. Paintsville
5. Pikeville
6. Prestonsburg
7. Magoffin County
8. Belfry
9. Betsy Layne
10. Shelby Valley

not sayin anything against you but it was funny how you an east ridge fan has valley ranked the lowest..
softball Wrote:not sayin anything against you but it was funny how you an east ridge fan has valley ranked the lowest..

I was thinking the same thing, i mean y they gotta be hate'n on us like that.
Im not gonna sit here and say SV will be dead last. But IMO ER is due for another Distirct win and a shot at the big show once again.
softball Wrote:not sayin anything against you but it was funny how you an east ridge fan has valley ranked the lowest..

Seeing an obvious ER fan post those rankings is embarassing. Shelby Valley will not be dead last or close to it this season. I don't know if that's a grudge or just a completely unknowledgeable post but disregard that. Seriously an embarassment.