Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaza
DevilsWin Wrote:Yes I served the United States. That's me in my profile pic.
To not have sympathy for all humans reguardless of their religion or their race who are carrying the chains of bondage would be inhumane.

I was against going to Iraq in 1991 but I went and was awarded a few medals and letters of commendation for my service.

But I was against it. I fist fought with my shipmates over this belief time and time again. Maybe a couple times a week.

Iraq is not the same as Gaza but the region is still the same. The People are the same, the religion is the same.

If all religions practiced their religion as it was meant to be practiced all would be well with the world. But all religions now claim to be superior to one another and there in lies the poison.

Man is not capable of peace as long as religions claim to be superior over one another.

I know some creep made millions off of WWJD. But how about we actually think about what Jesus said for once.
Then for balance take in a little Buddah and some Johnny Cash!TongueirateSho
I find it a little ironic that you plea for something like that taken your vulgar (and unremorseful) post from yesterday. I guarantee that Jesus would not have had those thoughts and responses. Perhaps if you practiced a little more what you rattle on about ,then you might gain a little more respect for your ideas and opinions. But remember when you point one finger, there is always another finger pointed right back at yourself.

Wonder how come I dont have any problems visualizing you not being able to get along with your shipmates.Wink

There is nothing different in the middle east as far as religion and who is doing the fighting now as it was thousands of years ago. If time is allowed to continue it'll be the same thousands of years from now too. What has changed is now these people now have guns, cannons, bombs, and airplanes where as they only once had spears, swords, rocks and camels. This has allowed it to now become a global conflict instead of a being confined to a regional conflict.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I find it a little ironic that you plea for something like that taken your vulgar (and unremorseful) post from yesterday. I guarantee that Jesus would not have had those thoughts and responses. Perhaps if you practiced a little more what you rattle on about ,then you might gain a little more respect for your ideas and opinions. But remember when you point one finger, there is always another finger pointed right back at yourself.

Wonder how come I dont have any problems visualizing you not being able to get along with your shipmates.Wink

There is nothing different in the middle east as far as religion and who is doing the fighting now as it was thousands of years ago. If time is allowed to continue it'll be the same thousands of years from now too. What has changed is now these people now have guns, cannons, bombs, and airplanes where as they only once had spears, swords, rocks and camels. This has allowed it to now become a global conflict instead of a being confined to a regional conflict.
I'd take you down just as quick today Mr Kimball as I did my shipmates back then.:lmao:

Ethnocentrism has no place in America!
Let's try to be mature and keep this on topic and stop with the personal insults.
OK Midee1, It was just a joke and I hope Mr Kimabll understands that.
DevilsWin Wrote:OK Midee1, It was just a joke and I hope Mr Kimabll understands that.

I wasn't speaking of your post specifically. Just the entire thread in general. Many of the threads in the Poli forum end up being a "lets see who can be the biggest jerk" type thread.
Yes they do. LOL Sorry for that.......
DevilsWin Wrote:I'd take you down just as quick today Mr Kimball as I did my shipmates back then.:lmao:

Ethnocentrism has no place in America!
And then again, perhaps I'm just a little bit bigger boy than what your shipmates were.Big Grin
Mr.Kimball Wrote:And then again, perhaps I'm just a little bit bigger boy than what your shipmates were.Big Grin
You may be bigger than them but I am sure you're not nearly as tough!
DevilsWin Wrote:You may be bigger than them but I am sure you're not nearly as tough!

I now officially need my hip waders because it certainly is getting deep in here.
DevilsWin Wrote:You may be bigger than them but I am sure you're not nearly as tough!

Try Me.:redboxer:

Big Grin Big Grin
Midee1 Wrote:I now officially need my hip waders because it certainly is getting deep in here.

Seeing the tension in these threads, you do have to at least give him credit for the humor that it brought.Smile
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Seeing the tension in these threads, you do have to at least give him credit for the humor that it brought.Smile

It would be even funnier if you knew him.Smile
LOL Yes it would!
Midee1 Wrote:It would be even funnier if you knew him.Smile

We have probably never crossed paths, Momma always warned about who to run around with.Wink Big Grin
Mr.Kimball Wrote:We have probably never crossed paths, Momma always warned about who to run around with.Wink Big Grin

He and I have crossed paths many times unfortunately he always manages to get out of the road before I can run him over.
Midee1 Wrote:He and I have crossed paths many times unfortunately he always manages to get out of the road before I can run him over.
Too quick for you old man! :p
DevilsWin Wrote:Too quick for you old man! :p

Not really I'm just afraid of the damage it would do to my poor old car.
Lol