Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 76 Florida Atlantic 69
I didn't get to watch it how was the game?
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:I didn't get to watch it how was the game?

Pretty ugly all around, Patterson played really well of course and so did Meeks, but our defense was terrible.
what was the starting lineup? and what did patrick and jodie put up?
Patterson, meeks, porter, Stewart, and Stevenson... Im pretty sure thats it
herd_fan_1 Wrote:what was the starting lineup? and what did patrick and jodie put up?
Patterson had 25+ points and 10+ rebounds......Meeks had 17 points I beleive.....
Twitter: @tc_analytics

How did miller play?
no Galloway.... he looked good agianst Tenn st.
How was Liggins?
Scary game today.
RavenBoy Wrote:Scary game today.

Did we have a bunch of turn overs or just horrible play? Im in ohio for the weekend and i dint get the uk game. Think they will replay it on tv this coming week?
I dont know for sure but I know its on TV rite now here in Lville.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Did we have a bunch of turn overs or just horrible play? Im in ohio for the weekend and i dint get the uk game. Think they will replay it on tv this coming week?
we had a season low of turnovers. We just couldnt play no defense and shot like 13% from 3pt line.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Patterson, meeks, porter, Stewart, and Stevenson... Im pretty sure thats it

Stevenson didn't start...For some reason Harris started and went out after 3 minutes and never came back in.
Didn't get to catch this game either...How did Darius Miller look?...
This was my second straight game I attended, as I took advantage of the $5 student tickets being sold to the public.

Kentucky really didnt play all that bad, just couldn't make shots. Defense looked good, especially from Slone.

Hopefully things will be better monday.
Harris started over Stevenson??????? How did Stevenson do once he got into the game?