Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central over South Floyd
Congrats to the Rebels on this amazing win. I wasn't there but from what I've been told it went to 3 matches with AC coming out on top...WAY TO GO!!! I was also told that the Raider fans weren't being too nice to the Rebel fans for no apparent reason...*tiss tiss*...Things like that makes me ashamed to say that I go to school there... but overall CONGATULATIONS REBELS!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!
if u go to school there why are you prasing the other team? glad when i was at SF no one was like that.
by the way good win Rebels. too bad for SF. better luck against BL
At this point I dislike the school and if I could transfer I would in a heartbeat. I was just congratulating ac for their win....nothing big about it.... just because I go to school somewhere doesn't mean I can't root for other schools.
i didnt say you couldnt. i just dont get that. we had more school spirit when i was there.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:i didnt say you couldnt. i just dont get that. we had more school spirit when i was there.

That's exactly what I was thinking VV....
Congrats Allen Central!!
I remember when South Floyd had great student sections and school spirit, but its not like that anymore. Good job AC, great win, sounds like it was a great game. I didn't go to school at AC but i will praise them on the win because SF seems to be a little too confident and thought they had this won before hand!
True they did think they had it won beforehand and as far at school spirit... there really isn't any anymore... the people there doesn't seem to care...I for one wish it was back how it use to be but at this point that looks impossible.
School spirit is down in lot's of schools and not just South Floyd. Last year I thought it was pretty good as the football, volleyball and Boy's basketball teams were successful. These high schools are not UK pep squads and especially the smaller schools like South Floyd. Come tournament time they always have a great following.
Woo hoo! Go Rebels!
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:School spirit is down in lot's of schools and not just South Floyd. Last year I thought it was pretty good as the football, volleyball and Boy's basketball teams were successful. These high schools are not UK pep squads and especially the smaller schools like South Floyd. Come tournament time they always have a great following.

I remember when SF student sections were at every ball game cheering on the Raiders, and they didn't come out for just tournament time, but for every game. I'm not saying they need to be UK pep squads, but they could at least cheer and stuff!
Probably helped when they had a pep band also.
also, sf did not think they had it won, everyone in the region thinks those are two of the top 4 teams in the region this year. ballabay and 15th region crazy you left posting for a while after the pburg loss, the raiders win 11 of 13 and know you come back to cheer the rebels sounds like a personal thing. did not see you on here after the Raiders won the lawerence county tournament. I agree with you bomber sf has still got some school spirit and If you where there you would have known that it was not the raiders fans that the refs made move for unrully behavior and cuzing and giving the bird to the sf players it was the rebels fans. so again keep personal stuff out of this and get your facts straight.
congrats to the rebels and best of luck to both teams the rest of the season.
I was there and it was a great game, the rebels are a good team, and when the raiders get their starter back who did not play last night they will be as good.
If these two make it to the finals in the district it will be worth watching. I agree with W.B. the raider fans keep their cool and acted like young men and ladies unlike some rebel fans but a big crowd, Its a up and coming sport and is fun to watch.
I heard from someone who was at the game that the only thing AC was saying was that the score was wrong, and that the SF fans didn't show much class either. But I don't know, I wasn't at the game.
"William Bonney" Wrote:also, sf did not think they had it won, everyone in the region thinks those are two of the top 4 teams in the region this year. ballabay and 15th region crazy you left posting for a while after the pburg loss, the raiders win 11 of 13 and know you come back to cheer the rebels sounds like a personal thing. did not see you on here after the Raiders won the lawerence county tournament. I agree with you bomber sf has still got some school spirit and If you where there you would have known that it was not the raiders fans that the refs made move for unrully behavior and cuzing and giving the bird to the sf players it was the rebels fans. so again keep personal stuff out of this and get your facts straight.

the reason i wasnt on here posting wasnt because prestonsburg lost.. it was because im not on the all other sports forum that often.. so dont assume things
"William Bonney" Wrote:also, sf did not think they had it won, everyone in the region thinks those are two of the top 4 teams in the region this year. ballabay and 15th region crazy you left posting for a while after the pburg loss, the raiders win 11 of 13 and know you come back to cheer the rebels sounds like a personal thing. did not see you on here after the Raiders won the lawerence county tournament. I agree with you bomber sf has still got some school spirit and If you where there you would have known that it was not the raiders fans that the refs made move for unrully behavior and cuzing and giving the bird to the sf players it was the rebels fans. so again keep personal stuff out of this and get your facts straight.

W.B. I congratulated the Raiders when they wont the Spikefest tourny, and if there would've been a thread about them winning the Lawrence Co. tourny I would've have congratulated them again, maybe you should get your facts straight. Also, I said thats what I heard happened at the game, I even stated that I wasn't there to see it.Seems to me like your trying to turn this into a personal thing. But congrats Rebels!
I'm on this forum every now and then and I didn't see anything about the lawrenco county tournament. I don't see this as being a personal thing because people are congratulating allen central. As for the school spirit issue, there was some last year but this year it has gotten worse. I dont know how it was at the game, I wasn't there but just going by what I see inside the school there isn't much at all...
Congrats to Allen Central.
Best of luck to South Floyd.

School spirit is slacking everywhere, not just at SF. Tournament time usually turns out crowds and I personally hate it that ER hasn't had much of a fan base during the last 2 years but this year The Tribe will be out in full force, even if I have to personally start it back up strong.
Didn't E.R have a pretty strong student section a couple years ago when they went to state? If I'm not mistakening when the school first came into existance didn't they have a pretty strong student section.
Congrats AC, I was at this game and it only went to 2 not 3 and the AC fans were rude. I think it is great to have pep and spirt but you can also take it to far.
clone are you talking about the game that was played at sf or the one at ac? the one at sf went to 3 and the one at ac went to 2
"DTfan" Wrote:Didn't E.R have a pretty strong student section a couple years ago when they went to state? If I'm not mistakening when the school first came into existance didn't they have a pretty strong student section.
Tournament time usually turns out crowds and I personally hate it that ER hasn't had much of a fan base during the last 2 years.
They did during the first 2 years or so, the last couple have been lacking. When we were there the first year it was great and we only won district, during the 2nd year that we went to state, it was good but not even as good as the first year to be honest.