Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville
Anyone know their record and who they have played?
we beat pikeville by 20 or so..
from wha i have heard Pikeville is struggling in the middle school category, they have lost a lot more than what they have won is what one of the parents have said
Pikeville has lost alot. They had un-beatable teams in football and basketball for about 5 years in a row but this year i dont know whats up. Its only going to get worse though. Seems like the 8th grade class this year are alot smaller size wise than the past years. Usually Pikeville has some big boys
Pikeville was very good the last 2 years. They are down a bit this year. The county is weak this year so they still could win the county title. Virgie beat them 46 -43 a couple of weeks ago.
Pikeville did NOT have an unbeatable team this past season. I don't know how many different schools beat them, however, I do know that Shelby Valley 5th and 6th grade team beat them each time they played. Maybe if the football and basketball teams are having some trouble the coaching staffs should be considered instead of the players!!! I do know that they have some nice boys on their teams.....
Pikeville did NOT have an unbeatable team this past season. I don't know how many different schools beat them, however, I do know that Shelby Valley 5th and 6th grade team beat them each time they played. Maybe if the football and basketball teams are having some trouble the coaching staff should be considered instead of the players!!! I do know that they have some nice boys on their teams.....
I watch you! Wrote:Pikeville did NOT have an unbeatable team this past season. I don't know how many different schools beat them, however, I do know that Shelby Valley 5th and 6th grade team beat them each time they played. Maybe if the football and basketball teams are having some trouble the coaching staffs should be considered instead of the players!!! I do know that they have some nice boys on their teams.....

We were discussing the good teams in the past years
If...Then Wrote:Pikeville has lost alot. They had un-beatable teams in football and basketball for about 5 years in a row but this year i dont know whats up. Its only going to get worse though. Seems like the 8th grade class this year are alot smaller size wise than the past years. Usually Pikeville has some big boys

When was this BMS has 3 or 4 County Championships in football?