Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kapos 2009!
lol thanks
Ashlovestocheer Wrote:lol thanks

lol no problem ive cheered highschool three years and just a freshman so i get kinda confused every now and then about this stuff lol
You must be pretty good if youve cheered h.s three years and juss now a freshman? lol im a sophomore, and you know more then i do. what school do you cheer for?
Ashlovestocheer Wrote:You must be pretty good if youve cheered h.s three years and juss now a freshman? lol im a sophomore, and you know more then i do. what school do you cheer for?

breathitt.
we got an 8th grader thats awesome to.
Ashlovestocheer Wrote:You must be pretty good if youve cheered h.s three years and juss now a freshman? lol im a sophomore, and you know more then i do. what school do you cheer for?

who do you cheer for?
Powell co. i hope people dont read this and bash poco, lol. but yeah. good luck at kapos (: Who are you all going against?
Ashlovestocheer Wrote:Powell co. i hope people dont read this and bash poco, lol. but yeah. good luck at kapos (: Who are you all going against?

lol
we arent going against anybody.
who all are you all going against?
good luck to you all too :]
Thank you (: Umm Kcc I think, and Buckhorn, im pretty sure lol. Its gonna be a tough competition but exciting (: We usually go against estill, so its something new. But im relly excited. lol.
Ashlovestocheer Wrote:Thank you (: Umm Kcc I think, and Buckhorn, im pretty sure lol. Its gonna be a tough competition but exciting (: We usually go against estill, so its something new. But im relly excited. lol.

o cool.
we were going against knott but they moved down to large.
whats ur name if you dont mind me asking?
Oh cool. Ive never seen knott or buckhorn ever. lol.
Ashlovestocheer Wrote:Oh cool. Ive never seen knott or buckhorn ever. lol.

i havent seen them this year...lol
whats ur name if you dont mind me asking?
i sent it to u in a message lol.
KAPOS will be aired on WPRG at 5 pm today