Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 2009
Any thoughts on what LCC will be like next year?
Letcher Central will be tough next year. The ground work has been laid the last two years for the Cougars to remain successful for many years. Great jr.high programs, great community support, great coaching, and some great up and coming athletes. Good things are in store for the Cougars if they continue to work hard and keep good attitudes. I kook forward to watching them play in the years to come.
Who are the key players coming back and what type of offense and defense will they run?
Rumors of a new staff. HH may retire. Any truth to this?
Letcher will miss charlie banks next season and thats all i have to say.
The Cougars will miss charlie banks. But they return most of their skill players. Greg Collins, Travis Stephens, Mckenzie Smith, Chase Adams, Dustin Brown.
L. Johnson will be just as good if not better than banks at QB. The cougars will be fine.............. Next season rides soley on the performance of the cougars O-line imo.
Kyboy13 Wrote:L. Johnson will be just as good if not better than banks at QB. The cougars will be fine.............. Next season rides soley on the performance of the cougars O-line imo.

I am not from letcher county but banks will be hard to replace at QB. IF this kid has more heart than banks does then i can see him accomplishing a lot of things.
You can't replace a Charlie Banks. No need in trying. But Logan Johnson will leave a nice legacy himself. He can flat out play and is a great kid also. The position of QB is in great hands for the next three years.