Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 7th and 8th teams
Who are some of the best seventh and eighth teams in Eastern Kentucky.
Rose Hill in 7th and 8th with Russell close behind
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
7th grade I would say Johnson Co. Last year they beat Rose Hill 63 - 23 in the Middle School State and beat Northeast Ky Royals 48 - 18 in the AAU State. But, Rose Hill may have added some players this year. Also, last year they had wins over Rosspoint, Virgie, Paintsville, Betsy Layne, Salyersville, Pikeville, Wayne Co, Lincoln Co, Scott Co. and went 8 - 3 against Hazard. This year they are 2- 0 against Hazard and beat Sebastian by 38 at Sebastian. That is the only 3 games in which all the 7th graders played. Letcher is pretty good when they combine.

As far as 8th grade I have watched mostly 14th and 15th regions. I would say that Hazard(at full strength), Sebastian and Betsy Layne are 3 of the top teams.
Who all has Rose Hill played this year
i think paintsville is better
hindman has to be ranked because that beat hazard at there own gym
cart man Wrote:7th grade I would say Johnson Co. Last year they beat Rose Hill 63 - 23 in the Middle School State and beat Northeast Ky Royals 48 - 18 in the AAU State. But, Rose Hill may have added some players this year. Also, last year they had wins over Rosspoint, Virgie, Paintsville, Betsy Layne, Salyersville, Pikeville, Wayne Co, Lincoln Co, Scott Co. and went 8 - 3 against Hazard. This year they are 2- 0 against Hazard and beat Sebastian by 38 at Sebastian. That is the only 3 games in which all the 7th graders played. Letcher is pretty good when they combine.

As far as 8th grade I have watched mostly 14th and 15th regions. I would say that Hazard(at full strength), Sebastian and Betsy Layne are 3 of the top teams.

Virgie also beat Hazard ,And Sabastian,beat Sabastian by 29 to win the bci Thanksgiving tournament,Lost to Besty Layne by 11 in the Rax Tournament.
jc prolly. sc isnt too bad
Bl 44_________virgie 28
What where the stats for this game..
im going with johnson centrals 7th grade and martin countys 8th grade
Who did Betsy Layne defeat to win the Rax Tourney.
Bl Defeated Millard, Virgie, Ab Combs, And Hindman.
What county's did this tournament cover?
Floyd, Pike, Perry, Knott, Johnson, And Letcher. I Think That Is All.
WOW, that's a pretty impressive tournament. Betsy Layne must of played awfully well to win this tournament.
yeah i watched some of the bl games,i dont think anyone in eastern ky can beat them but they had a pretty close game against ab cones
Betsy Layne will be set down before all is said and done, no way will they remain undeafeated.
who are the best 7th grade teams besides johnson central?
jangles Wrote:who are the best 7th grade teams besides johnson central?

hazard and virgie has very good 7th grade teams.
raider_3 Wrote:Who are some of the best seventh and eighth teams in Eastern Kentucky.
sebastion 8th grade aint lost much
:flame: :flame:
Sebastian Is Very, Very Good.
scbmike1 Wrote:Sebastian Is Very, Very Good.

What happen in this game?????
what game??
I Coach Betsy Layne Grade School And Also An Aau Team Called The Bobcats. The Aau Team Played Sabiastian Over The Weekend They Beat Us By Around 22 Or Close To That.

I Have To Take The Blame For Alot Of This, We Played A 7th And 8th Grade Team With Most All My 7th Graders Playing Alot And Sometimes The Whole Game On Both Teams. This Resulted In Alot Of Back To Back Games, Which Was To Much For These Kids. So I Apolgize To My Kids For That, Should Have Known Better.

Take Nothing Away From Sms At All. They Are The Best Either Of My Teams Have Played, And By Pretty Big Margin.
can anyone tell me whitesburg middle record?
Hopefully At The End Of The Basketball Season We Will Hopefully Be Hosting A Tourney At The Betsy Layne Dome. This Tourny Will Consist Of County Champions And Possibly Run-up In Each Of Following Counties (floyd, Pike, Johnson, Knott, Magoffin, Martin, Letcher, And Perry). Tourney Will Be Sponsored By 15thregionroundup.
Sorry, Forgot To Ask All Top Teams Or Coaches That Would Possibly Be Interested Please Get Back To Me With A Private Message.

Also Very Likely This Will Be Televised.
Could be very interesting. Would also be a first around here. Hope you can pull it off.
These Kids Need And Deserve This Kind Of Thing And Recognition That Goes With It. I Hope Everyone Will Support This Deal, Because This Is A Really Good Thing For These Kids.