Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Volleyball Senior Night
"Grammaton Cleric Preston" Wrote:Im sure they would have liked to have you there.........the whole year!

Congrats to the seniors

Volleyball isn't important to me anymore, right now the only thing on my mind is getting healed up from my car wreck. I wished them luck.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Too much nit picking by all involved.
I see bitterness on some peoples part, any one who plays for the love of the game and the desire to win will play thru injuries, this should be commended, especially in this day and time where kids often miss practice due to a headache or even a simple tummy ache.

Congratulations to all the Seniors out there who put in the long hours. They deserve a pat on the back.

yeah really
its great that you do your best to play even if you can't just b/c u love the game so much

good job girls*
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Bbaby trust me i have seen people play on a broken leg and worse.
I had the honor of playing with a couple who did it, one had a broken ankle the others Arm was broken. And if you ask QQ im sure he will share a story or two about a guy he played with that dislocated both shoulders and set out 2 plays of a football game.
It happens that The player in question's fibula was broken not fractured. The injury was not found until 2 weeks after it had been broke this is why it was not placed in a cast. The sports world often has people who rise to the occaision Mick Foley. Willis Reed, and Ronnie Lott come to mind.

Ronnie Lott didn't care, he loved the game so much he cut his finger off to play. Now that's dedication. :bow:
I have played basketball with a broken arm before and it was my shooting arm..so it killed me every time that i touched the bvall with it...