Poll: Overrated??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
23.21%
No
76.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Patterson Overrated???
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Patterson can not control how many touches he gets a game. I know that he has missed a lot of easy shots but that is not what he should doing. Once Liggins or Porter can establishment Patterson early in a game, I would say that he would get 18 pts a game, no problem

He's almost averaging that right now!
i dont think he is overrated, used to in the beginning of the season he really didnt get the ball alot but now he is getting more looks
NO!

Somehow someway they need to get the ball to him more.He has forced some shots but with Meeks shooting from anywhere on the court just about everytime he touches it PP shots are limited.

Sure he has some things that need improving show me a college or pro player that doesn't.:confused:

He may not be ready for the NBA yet but that is good news for UK.Wink
No he is not.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:He's almost averaging that right now!

Yea but his good games have been streaky. Going all the way back to the longwood game patterson had: 12 pts vs IU, 21 vs MVSU, 19 vs Miami, 31 vs Lamar, 15 vs WVU, 14 vs KSU, 28 vs Longwood. These are good numbers but they could be a little more consistent. Patterson should have at least 18 points in every game.
He is starting to play better now that Meeks is hitting 3's, opening up the middle. The other team cant play zone anymore.
Patterson is not overrated...Nobody can give him the ball when he does have good position...And when he is in bad position is when they do feed the ball to him...Patterson can beat just about any big man in college in the post