Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Top 10
Now that we have seen or herd of all the games, its finally time for the final rankings......TOP 10, any class, no matter how far they made it, rank the whole state, ill be 1st

Trinity
St X
Highlands
Fort Campbell
Central
Bell Co
Beechwood
NCC
Belfry
Bullitt East
Trinity
St.X
Bell Co.
Highlands
Boyle Co.
Beechwood
Bullitt East
Central
Breathitt Co.
Belfry
Hilbily Wrote:Trinity
St.X
Bell Co.
Highlands
Boyle Co.
Beechwood
Bullitt East
Central
Breathitt Co.
Belfry
so i take it your not a believer of Fort Campbell
Trinity
St X
Highlands
Fort Campbell
Central
Bell Co
Beechwood
NCC
Belfry
Bullitt East
Hilbily Wrote:Trinity
St.X
Bell Co.
Highlands
Boyle Co.
Beechwood
Bullitt East
Central
Breathitt Co.
Belfry

What are you smoking, thinking that Bell could play with Highlands. Highland is 3.
Maybe it should be a final top 20 or 25. JMO, but anyway here goes.

1. Trinity
2. St. Xavier
3. Highlands
4. Bell Co.
5. Lou. Central
6. Belfry
7. Fort Campbell
8. Boyle Co.
9. Beechwood
10. Bullitt East
Trinity
St X
Highlands
Bell Co
Fort Campbell
Johnson Central
Central
NCC
Boyle Co
Beechwood
1 St X
2 Trinity
3 Highlands
4 Christian County
5 Eastern
6 Central
7 Bell County
8 Fort Campbell
9 Bullitt Central
10 NCC
1. St.X
2. Trinity
3. Highlands
4. Central
5. Fort Cambell
6. Christian
7. Beechwood
8. Bell
9. bullitt East
10. Newport C Catholic
1.Trinity
2.St. X
3.Highlands
4.Bell Co
5.Central
6.Ft Campbell
7.Christain Co
8.Beechwood
9.Bullitt East
10.Breathitt
honestly Breathitt wasnt top 10 id say central played elizabethtown who put up 21 points along with union and central scored about 40 on each. beating belfry was an accomplishment but they were no better than union or E town this year id say
Trinity
St X
Highlands
Fort Campbell
Central
Bell Co
Beechwood
NCC
Breathitt County
Belfry
1. Trinity
2. St. X

3. Highlands

4. Central

5. Bell County
6. Ft. Campbell
7. NewCath
8. Christian County
9. Boyle County
10. Bullitt East

The top 4 teams were in a class all their own, but with a noticable difference between X/T to Highlands and Highlands to Central.

For arguement sake here is my 11-25 as well:

11. Simon Kenton
12. Lou. Eastern
13. LexCath
14. Male

15. Beechwood
16. John Hardin
17. Belfry
18. Johnson Central
19. Bryan Station
20. Breathitt County
21. Whitley County
22. Owensboro
23. Owensboro Catholic

24. Raceland
25. LCA/Hazard
cj2561 Wrote:Trinity
St X
Highlands
Bell Co
Fort Campbell
Johnson Central
Central
NCC
Boyle Co
Beechwood

JC better than 2 state champs ???????????
canoeman06 Wrote:JC better than 2 state champs ???????????

After watching the finals, I think JC is better than Beechwood and Lou. Central, I honestly think they would've beaten Ft. Campbell and played Bell Co. close and that game could go either way. If Highlands would've played JC like they did in the state finals they wouldn't have made it...I think in the finals HHS had 4 or 5 turnovers but on the Nov. 29th meeting they had zero compared to the 5 by JC.
IRISH4 Wrote:After watching the finals, I think JC is better than Beechwood and Lou. Central, I honestly think they would've beaten Ft. Campbell and played Bell Co. close and that game could go either way. If Highlands would've played JC like they did in the state finals they wouldn't have made it...I think in the finals HHS had 4 or 5 turnovers but on the Nov. 29th meeting they had zero compared to the 5 by JC.

And JC beat Breathitt County by two touchdowns.
IRISH4 Wrote:After watching the finals, I think JC is better than Beechwood and Lou. Central, I honestly think they would've beaten Ft. Campbell and played Bell Co. close and that game could go either way. If Highlands would've played JC like they did in the state finals they wouldn't have made it...I think in the finals HHS had 4 or 5 turnovers but on the Nov. 29th meeting they had zero compared to the 5 by JC.

Hold on, hold on, hold on.....Can someone please tell me why Johnson Central didn't make it to state????or why they beat Breathitt there 1st game of the season???? I can answer both of those questions, because they weren't good enough to beat belfry, and highlands was too much for them. The 1st game of the season is a building block so lets not play the who beat who game.
4thndinches Wrote:Hold on, hold on, hold on.....Can someone please tell me why Johnson Central didn't make it to state????or why they beat Breathitt there 1st game of the season???? I can answer both of those questions, because they weren't good enough to beat belfry, and highlands was too much for them. The 1st game of the season is a building block so lets not play the who beat who game.

Never once did I compare them to others did I? I was just making a general statement about what I seen from the state finals....turnovers beat JC along with a few mental breakdowns....a 4th down fake punt converted by Belfry along with a missed 2pt conversion cost them....JC finished the year 11-2 and the Belfry/Highlands game could've went either way...to sit there and say that JC wasn't a good team is pure ignorance.
IRISH4 Wrote:Never once did I compare them to others did I? I was just making a general statement about what I seen from the state finals....turnovers beat JC along with a few mental breakdowns....a 4th down fake punt converted by Belfry along with a missed 2pt conversion cost them....JC finished the year 11-2 and the Belfry/Highlands game could've went either way...to sit there and say that JC wasn't a good team is pure ignorance.
I never said they weren't a good team, actually they are a great team, but to rank them above other state championships is pure ignorance. I guess this is why we have our own opinions.
4thndinches Wrote:I never said they weren't a good team, actually they are a great team, but to rank them above other state championships is pure ignorance. I guess this is why we have our own opinions.

Agreed, but did you see JC play at all this year? So what you are saying since St. X didn't win a state championship then they shouldn't be ranked above Beechwood? You are contradicting your statement....can't have it either way. Just because a team doesn't win the state title doesn't mean that they couldn't have beat one of the state champions....anyone knows that.