Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Devendorf suspended.
Was watching the Syracuse game earlier, and heard something about Devendorf being suspended for the rest of the academic year for hitting a female in the face? Anyone else have anything on this story? What will happen to him on the court?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I don't think there is anything else to the story. He hit a girl in the face. He got suspended. I have no idea what will happen to him though, probably end up at a smaller school next year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They say he hit a girl in the face. He didn't. I don't think he will be in much trouble after the appeal goes through. maybe set out a few games..
Overrated Wrote:They say he hit a girl in the face. He didn't. I don't think he will be in much trouble after the appeal goes through. maybe set out a few games..

I doubt the appeal will go through whether he is innocent or not. He will be kicked off campus and end up at a smaller school. He is a fine player and this is very unfortunate for him