Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd28 @ Mason co 40
:omg: Do not know the stats of the game but do know that BC never led in this one. 0-2 in the district
Congratulations Mason County.
This one did surprise me. Mason must be a bit better than I thought.
CatDawg Wrote:This one did surprise me. Mason must be a bit better than I thought.

That or BC just came in underestimating their opponent. :baby:
Possible also.
could this be what happens when ur reg season schedule strength consist of no challenges? Because I know that boyd on their opener played a team that everyone knew that they could whip left and right.
I agree with that statement. I work with several people from Boyd and I told them that exact statement after the first couple of weeks of the season. I just hope we can beat them.
Seems as though Boyd opened with a very easy schedule and then ran into 3 very good teams. I think each loss just compounded to the next one. Boyd always has a slide every year where they lose many consecutive games. They always manage to find their stride again come playoff time tho. Will still be a dominant force come playoff time... as long as they make it.
Hopefully LC will beat them next week and put themselves in position for that fourth spot and BC out in the cold. We can only hope.
CatDawg Wrote:Hopefully LC will beat them next week and put themselves in position for that fourth spot and BC out in the cold. We can only hope.

so far LC and APB seem to own the district building up to that game towards the mid of the district play. Wink ( and yes i know everyone is either 0-1 or 1-0)