Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 35 Greenup Co. 14
Final

Congrats to the Tomcats
About what I expected from this one. Congrats to the Tomcats.
Same here CD..
No suprise...Congrats to the Tomkitties !
Hart was fired up the O seemed like they just did not want to fire off the ball at times but overall the speed is what killed GC. congrats t cat
Congrats Ashland!
Ashland just couldn't get hyped up for this game and their skill was just simply too much for the Musketeers. Sloppy game both ways but not too far from what I expected. No reason to get into details of the game. Only point worth mentioning in my opinion was the performance by WR Drew McDavid. McDavid tallied 80 yards on 3 carries and caught a few balls for maybe 50 or so yards and a TD.

Congrats to the Tomcats.
We play Mason County next week. From what I heard, no confirmation yet, they were leading Boyd Co. by 2 TDs in the 4th.
tomcat68 Wrote:Ashland just couldn't get hyped up for this game and their skill was just simply too much for the Musketeers. Sloppy game both ways but not too far from what I expected. No reason to get into details of the game. Only point worth mentioning in my opinion was the performance by WR Drew McDavid. McDavid tallied 80 yards on 3 carries and caught a few balls for maybe 50 or so yards and a TD.

Congrats to the Tomcats.
We play Mason County next week. From what I heard, no confirmation yet, they were leading Boyd Co. by 2 TDs in the 4th.

wow and that is a W that boyd needs. go mason :Cheerlead i mean congrats cats Wink
Congratulations to the Ashland Tomcats.
Matt thomas will be back next week as well as blake Runnells both are out due to shoulder but they will be back in full pads this week and ready to go so gl to both of em and to my cats defending district champs.
And listened to the game on the radio and found it funny that ****y called Aaron By Allen Cordial lol.
congrats tomcats
Good job guys, a win is a win.
Nice to hear from you again AT.
:Clap: wb AT!
Way to go Ashland.