Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coed Squads?
This is the first competion squad for Jenkins in at least ten years if not more. They have worked really hard.
Congrats to Jenkins on all their hard work. It paid off. They were awesome. Good luck at state!!!
i agree, i went to the compeition on sunday, and they really brought it. they were in large coed. and the guys cheered, lifted, motions, and smiled. the boys basketoss was great, takes alot of skill. One of my favorite parts actually, im sure the judges were very astonished by it. no mounts fell at all. overall good performance. good luck at state!Smile
I was at the 16th region competition today, and Russell is small coed. They had great tumbling! But definitely not a "traditional" coed team with no coed style stunting. No more details! lol
Sad to say but Jenkins sports are not very good.

Thank God for they're cheerleaders!
They are deff. the only good team at that school!

Good luck at STATE!
crazywhitegirl Wrote:Sad to say but Jenkins sports are not very good.

Thank God for they're cheerleaders!
They are deff. the only good team at that school!

Good luck at STATE!

I agree that it has been a tough year for most Jenkins sports teams but the cheerleaders are not "the only good team at that school". Don't forget the softball team that returns all the starters from last years team that won the all a region and was the region runner up. They will be one of the best teams in the region again this year as well.
I agree, the softball team is great too.
Let me correct me self the cheerleaders and softball team are the only good sports at Jenkins.
Good Luck!
The Jenkins cheelreaders and softball team is the only good things they have at that school. And the boys dont lift. They never have time. We practice everyday. So I dont want to hear that stuff. You should know that facts before you start saying stuff.
this is a cheerleading fourm we dont want to hear about softball and dont bash the other sports at jenkins.
I wish more local teams were co-ed the stunts are better when you have a co-ed group.