Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
94.55%
Bullitt East
5.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs. Bullitt East Class AAAA State Championship
The College One Wrote:Going with Bell County on this one.

I hope you're right.
i think the bobcats bring it back to the mountains in a blowout win.
barwickman23 Wrote:i think the bobcats bring it back to the mountains in a blowout win.

I just hope we stay grounded and focused. It was a big win but it's not the biggest win we could have. Saturday marks the biggest win that they might possibly get.
easyM Wrote:I just hope we stay grounded and focused. It was a big win but it's not the biggest win we could have. Saturday marks the biggest win that they might possibly get.

I agree easyM can't wait until kickoff Sat.
Almost time!!!! Remember Bobcats 1 play at a time and the rest will take care of itself YOU WILL BE STATE CHAMPS

:kneel:
Can't wait till saturday!!!!
Snare43 Wrote:Can't wait till saturday!!!!

Won't be long now.
Bell County Schools are CANCELLED for Friday! No pep rally...etc. Just load the bus, ride into the sunset.....(we don't have them here LOL!!) and head out to Louisville to TCB as Elvis used to say!! Go Bobcats!! Let's Finish The Deal! AAAA State Champions 2008!!
The East is pulling for you Bell. I have so much respect for your coach and program. I had a chance to give him a stick of big red gum and meet some of his staff at the 2003 Belfry / Middlesboro regional championship game. They were very happy that Belfry was all over Middlesboro after their 0-34 loss to them eralier in the year. Bring us one back to the mountains. The Priate ship will be looking over your shoulder in support.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.