Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Regardless of Class
Now that we've seen who the championship matchups are, who do you all think are top ten in kentucky, i'll start it.
1)Trinity
2)St. X
3.)Highlands
3.)Fort Campbell
5.)Central
6.)Newport Central Catholic
7.)Bell County
8.)Beechwood
9.)Simon Kenton
10.)Christian County
Trinity
St.x
Simon Kenton
Highlands
Bell
Central
Belfry-even Though They Got Beat,-just A Bad Night
Ft.campbell
Boyle
Ncc
In No Order
1. Trinity
2. St. X

3. Highlands

4. Central
5. Bell County

6. Ft. Campbell
7. NewCath
8. Beechwood
9. Christian County
10. John Hardin
1. Trinity
2. St. X
3. Highlands
4. Fort Campbell
5. Bell County
6. Belfry
7. Newport Central Catholic
8. Beechwood
9. Lexington Catholic
10. Central
Love how Belfry is up there and Breathitt isnt. Breathitt did beat Belfry at CAM. Tell me what we need to do to get some respect PLEASE!
C.Clair Wrote:Love how Belfry is up there and Breathitt isnt. Breathitt did beat Belfry at CAM. Tell me what we need to do to get some respect PLEASE!

My lord, this is a forum based top 10... NOT Cantralls OR Massey ratings. Each and everyone on this board is allowed an opinion and if it's within the rules of the site, they can post it! Sorry the opinions aren't what you want. Post a top 10 yourself and add Breathitt to it.

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
1. Trinity
2. St. X
3. Highlands
4. Bell County
5. Central
6. Breathitt
7. NCC
8. Beechwood
9. Hazard
10. Ft Campbell
1. Trinity
2. St. X
3. Highlands
4. Bell County
5. Central
6. Breathitt
7. NCC
8. Beechwood
9. Hazard
10. Ft Campbell[/quote]

hazard should be over breathitt well all them teams could beat breathitt where is belfry anyways cause we all know they are better one night does not choose how bad your team is cause everyone once in a while as a bad night... breathitt will get their respect when they deserve it and they are starting to get to the point where they will be getting their respect soon if they can pull this season off with a state win everyone thats on this list has been through what breathitt is hating on right now and its the true top ten teams
Breathitt would beat Hazard. Belfry got beaten that why they are not up there. St X, is there because well they are St. X, I dont understand why I need to explian to you why I put my list the way I have it. Its my OPINION!
C.Clair Wrote:Breathitt would beat Hazard. Belfry got beaten that why they are not up there. St X, is there because well they are St. X, I dont understand why I need to explian to you why I put my list the way I have it. Its my OPINION!

I think what he means is Belfry is not in because Breathitt beat them. St. X shouldn't be as Trintiy beat them.... BUT you are correct, that is your opinion and your top 10....

Just trying to explain a little?? maybe??

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:I think what he means is Belfry is not in because Breathitt beat them. St. X shouldn't be as Trintiy beat them.... BUT you are correct, that is your opinion and your top 10....

Just trying to explain a little?? maybe??

yeah i know i get it but the one lose shouldnt matter really how no one is perfect and the strength of the schedules is also took into affect i just dont think that guy sees that
1.Trinity
2.St.Xavier
3.Highlands
4.Newport Central Catholic
5.Louisville Central
6.Beechwood
7.Ft Cambell
8.Simon Kenton
9.Male
10.Bell Co

Not hating on Mountain teams but just voicing my opinion! No offense to any schools what so ever! You gotta admit, those NKY and Louisville teams are beasts!
1 St X
2 Trinity
3 Highlands
4 Bell County
5 Newport Central Catholic
6 Beechwood
7 Eastern
8 Simon Kenton
9 Boone County
10 Central
EagleBoom Wrote:1.Trinity
2.St.Xavier
3.Highlands
5.Louisville Central
6.Beechwood
7.Ft Cambell
8.Simon Kenton
9.Male
10.Bell Co

Not hating on Mountain teams but just voicing my opinion! No offense to any schools what so ever! You gotta admit, those NKY and Louisville teams are beasts!

yeah but maybe not but you have to give some credit to teams like belfry, johnson central, and breathitt if they can learn to play as a team and give jade more chances to make plays, then yeah you could include these teams but this year hazard has also been showing some new things this year to so give them some credit
Chaos377 Wrote:yeah i know i get it but the one lose shouldnt matter really how no one is perfect and the strength of the schedules is also took into affect i just dont think that guy sees that

In that case Hazard shouldn't be there at all.Don't get me wrong....I'm pulling for them but they could not beat Breathitt.
1. Trinity
2. Highlands

3. Newport Central
4. Christian Co
5. Simon Kenton
6. Central
7. Ft Campbell
8. Beechwood
8. Bell Co
10. Breathitt Co
11. Bullitt E
12. Hazard
C.Clair Wrote:Love how Belfry is up there and Breathitt isnt. Breathitt did beat Belfry at CAM. Tell me what we need to do to get some respect PLEASE!

:Clap:
1. Trinity 2. ST.X 3.Bell 4.Highlands 5.Simon Kenton 6.Breathitt 7.FC 8.NCC 9.Beechwood 10.Hazard 11.BE 12.CC
2.St.Xavier
3.Highlands
5.Louisville Central
6.Beechwood
7.Ft Cambell
8.Simon Kenton
9.Male
10.Bell Co

Why are u hate'en on the Mt. Teams for? Because your eagles are watching from the stands, why be jealous?Smile
2.St.Xavier
3.Highlands
5.Louisville Central
6.Beechwood
7.Ft Cambell
8.Simon Kenton
9.Male
10.Bell Co

What are you doing then? I would be willing to bet you would have your eagles up there in the top ten if they were able to advance. Bell Co. # 10 ? I'll give you the top 3 but that's it. Jealousy in you runs to the bones, jealousy runs out your, I'll let you guess that part. Everyone recognizes people like you on here. You have your opinion but boy is and odd one to say the least.
Trenches07 Wrote:Why are u hate'en on the Mt. Teams for? Because your eagles are watching from the stands, why be jealous?Smile

Actually I thought i stated that I had nothing against the mountain teams! I'm just voicing my opinion! The eagles may be sitting from the sidelines but i do believe they pulled a win off on both breathitt and hazard. They also had a very well played scrimmage against bell! i'm not hating i just think there is a large amount of talent out of NKY and Louisville! I would love to see all 3 mountain teams come home with the gold though!! so good luck mountain teams at state!
easyM Wrote:What are you doing then? I would be willing to bet you would have your eagles up there in the top ten if they were able to advance. Bell Co. # 10 ? I'll give you the top 3 but that's it. Jealousy in you runs to the bones, jealousy runs out your, I'll let you guess that part. Everyone recognizes people like you on here. You have your opinion but boy is and odd one to say the least.

An odd opinion?? may be! But i do feel it is pretty accurate! so which school don't have number 1 that breaks your heart?? i have no jealousy what so ever! It doesn't matter if jchs won or lost! if i thought they were the top 10 i would put them there! therefore they are not there so what does that tell you? Now stop and look closely at my top 10 and look at the strength of the schedules and tell me that they don't deserve to be there!
EagleBoom Wrote:An odd opinion?? may be! But i do feel it is pretty accurate! so which school don't have number 1 that breaks your heart?? i have no jealousy what so ever! It doesn't matter if jchs won or lost! if i thought they were the top 10 i would put them there! therefore they are not there so what does that tell you? Now stop and look closely at my top 10 and look at the strength of the schedules and tell me that they don't deserve to be there!

It's the order I have a problem with. You have about 5 or maybe even 6 teams that shouldn't be rated over Bell. You know where this is going and so does anyone who is reading it. Bell 10th? I told you I'd give you the first 3 without an argument but after that I won't. No way. You need to join the guy from up north that made the comment it doesn't matter after the louisville school and Highlands. With your top ten list take it up there and go over it with him. You know, up there where the beasts play.
EagleBoom Wrote:An odd opinion?? may be! But i do feel it is pretty accurate! so which school don't have number 1 that breaks your heart?? i have no jealousy what so ever! It doesn't matter if jchs won or lost! if i thought they were the top 10 i would put them there! therefore they are not there so what does that tell you? Now stop and look closely at my top 10 and look at the strength of the schedules and tell me that they don't deserve to be there!

So are you saying the single A and double A teams you listed are better than JC?
FBALL Wrote:1 St X
2 Trinity
3 Highlands
4 Bell County
5 Newport Central Catholic
6 Beechwood
7 Eastern
8 Simon Kenton
9 Boone County
10 Central

How can you have NCC in your top ten and not Fort Campbell, you must not like the west at all?
easyM Wrote:So are you saying the single A and double A teams you listed are better than JC?

I would say Beechwood and Fort Campbell are better than JC.
4thndinches Wrote:I would say Beechwood and Fort Campbell are better than JC.

I wouldn't argue that. I just wanted to hear him say that. He's just knocking the mtn. teams since his team didn't make it. Trust me, if they had they would crack the top ten, no wait, the top 5.
Newport Catholic and Ft.Campbell play before we do. I cannot wait to see that game. It should be a good one.
4thndinches Wrote:I would say Beechwood and Fort Campbell are better than JC.

By the way I'm referring to the Johnson Central supporter.
4thndinches Wrote:How can you have NCC in your top ten and not Fort Campbell, you must not like the west at all?

I like the west just fine. I am very impressed with what NCC has done this year.

The reason I didn't have Fort Campbell in there is because I did not limit myself to teams that only made the state finals. It is close and I went back and forth in my mind on Fort Campbell and a few other teams. Owensboro being one of them. When I made my choices though this is just the way I felt.
Trenches07 Wrote:Why are u hate'en on the Mt. Teams for? Because your eagles are watching from the stands, why be jealous?Smile

I wonder what Eagle Boom's top ten in the mtns. would look like?