Poll: AAAAAA State Champion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trinity
89.47%
Simon Kenton
10.53%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity Vs. Simon Kenton Class AAAAAA State Championship
12/13 @ 7pm
Trinity wins.

Trinity 35
Simon Kenton 13
Jiminee... does AAAAAA look wild or what, when it's written... LOL! I'm rootin' for Trinity!
BatCat11 Wrote:12/13 @ 7pm

Would love to see SK win it, but just do not see it happening. Good luck SK!!
Alright FBALL.... I agree with you on SK now. Big Grin
Having turned the tables on St. X looks like there i no stopping Trinity. Simon Keaton there will no gold for you in the title game. Trinity rolls by as many as they want:letsparty
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Alright FBALL.... I agree with you on SK now. Big Grin
I tried to tell ya.Smile

Simon Kenton has a heck of a team and I think Simpson will be the frontrunner for Mr. Football next season.

That said. Trinity and St X are in class of their own. Trinity wins.
Trinity By 30
what an upset this would be, does the slippers stay on,or does the pumpkin come out at midnight
no upset here
Trinity will probably hammer them, and I hope Simon Kenton can just make it a game.
I always like to see a close game in the finals but we likely wan't with this match-up. Trinity has too many horses in the stable, Clydesdales and Thorough Bred's!!!
guyfawkes Wrote:Trinity will probably hammer them, and I hope Simon Kenton can just make it a game.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. I'd love to see SK win, but I don't think there is much chance of that happening. Simpson is the real deal, but Trinity has a squad of real deals. And when their starters even come close to getting winded, Trinity puts a whole new squad of almost equally talented players out there.

Trinity's depth, overall team skill and great coaching will be way too much for SK. Perhaps I'm wrong, but if a Boone County team with Shawn Alexander can't beat Trinity, then I don't think that SK with Simpson has a chance either. Plus, Trinity's O under Coverdale is much, much better than the O that Trinity ran back in the day when they beat Boone. That put's more pressure on SK's O to score rapidly, which means they pass the ball more than they should. I'm afraid this game is going to turn into a blow out like what happened several years ago when Ryle faced Trinity in the state game.

Again, I hope I'm wrong, but don't think I am. Nonetheless, it will have been a great year for SK. They have a lot of juniors playing and they will be a better team for having played in the state game against Trinity regardless of the outcome. Go Pioneers!
Simon Kenton by 3.......and then I woke up..........................................
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Never underestimate the underdog. This will be a game.
This will be a game for Simon Kenton to remember that they can compete! I didn't think they would go this far, but maybe a couple of games into the playoffs. The road ends here for both teams but only one can be champions. I believe this is Trinity's year.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
IMO Trinity and St. X own class 6A, and since Trinity is the one in the finals, I declare them the winner!

Trinity-21
Simon Kenton-0
Trinity by 28 sorry about your luck Sk
I like the love for SK on this board (only the N. Kyians are ahead in the love for SK), but it would be the greatest upset in years (probably since Dixie beat Trinity in 02 I believe) if SK pulls it off. Why the love for SK in E. Ky?
JackFrost Wrote:IMO Trinity and St. X own class 6A, and since Trinity is the one in the finals, I declare them the winner!

Trinity-21
Simon Kenton-0

Yeah it ends and finishes with them every year. Now there even pulling away from Male
How much is tickets for this game and the other state games?
TC Card Wrote:How much is tickets for this game and the other state games?

I'm thinking you can pay $7 and watch all 3 games. I'm pretty sure you can pay $7 and watch the first 2 games. Not sure if they clear the Pizza Box for the night game. Looking at the times I don't think they do