Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ironton OH 37 Lawrence Co. 0
Final
Turnovers Turnovers Turnovers. Resulting in short fields all night long.

Dawgs drop to 2-4.

If it means anything JC beat LC 43-0 so does this mean that JC is better than Ironton? If so then JC should be the team to beat in the district. Watch out APB.
Looks like Ironton is not the high scoring power house they used to be. Im glad theyre making the trip to pond creek this year.
I think you'll take them this year BP. But I really wouldn't have minded you leaving this one alone instead of bringing it back to the top again. You just had to make me see that score again.
CD, I feel for ya pal. I hope next year will be better in Louisa.
I can't take it much longer. Three years in a row is enough already. Maybe we won't lose any more starters due to transferring this off season.
CatDawg Wrote:If it means anything JC beat LC 43-0 so does this mean that JC is better than Ironton? If so then JC should be the team to beat in the district. Watch out APB.

All in good time. JC has earned all the respect in the world from the Ashland team and faithful. As much as I didn't enjoy him while I played Jim Matney is an exceptional football coach. It will certainly be a show down when the Golden Eagles come to town.
TC68 I think it will be the game of the week. Good Luck.
CatDawg Wrote:TC68 I think it will be the game of the week. Good Luck.

No doubt about that in my mind. I think this is probably by far the most competitive region across the state. Seems as though there are 4 legimate contenders from each district if the scores mean anything.
True.
tomcat68 Wrote:All in good time. JC has earned all the respect in the world from the Ashland team and faithful. As much as I didn't enjoy him while I played Jim Matney is an exceptional football coach. It will certainly be a show down when the Golden Eagles come to town.

The JC program has turned around and Matney and his staff have done a super job above any one's wildest dreams.
It's good to see them getting respect after their down years (5 and 25) before Matney and his crew arrived at JC.

:wieghts: