Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe County @ Powell County 12/4
Who wins this one?
im goin with my boys powell on this one they might have hawkins but we have creech is showin alot of talent
And if they dont they will be refered to ISDizel!!
Powell will have to come out and play some flawless ball. If they do this, then they will win the game. But if they come out throwing stuff up and not playing together, then they will lose. But I see the Pirates coming out and chocking some people.
I rly dk who will win this one. its going to b a very good game. Hawkins is not playing i dont think. If hawkins does play Powell will have their hands full with him. But Wolfe has Campbell, an Hayes two very good players
yeah hayes is very talented and can shoot lights out...if hawk does play he will give powell a hard time
I heard he can also jump pretty good as well
THECHOZEN1 Wrote:yeah hayes is very talented and can shoot lights out...if hawk does play he will give powell a hard time

I don't think he will be eligible to play this game. This game really depends on whether Powell shows up to play or not.
i heard that to...i guess powell's student section will get a good show for warm ups from him
Yea its going to b a very good game
L-MAC#1 Wrote:And if they dont they will be refered to ISDizel!!

who is this guy??
Since it's at Powell, will have to go with them! They always play well at home. Wolfe for some reason plays well when they are home too, but when they are on the road, they don't have a lot of luck.
Wolfe Co. all the way besides Hawkins left Powell Co and who is going to stop Dylan Hayes when he shoots the 3 or when Campbell drives into the lane???
I agree but just about every team plays well at home. Theres only some teams out there tht play well on the road.
Good Game, Maybe. But Powells guys need to find a leader, Conley could be the leader if he keeps playn like he did lastnight. Rice needs to find some confidence so he could jump up an be the leader of the Basketball team like he was on the football team. Powell's Sr. NEED to step up.
GotMoney#1 Wrote:Good Game, Maybe. But Powells guys need to find a leader, Conley could be the leader if he keeps playn like he did lastnight. Rice needs to find some confidence so he could jump up an be the leader of the Basketball team like he was on the football team. Powell's Sr. NEED to step up.

Yes their seniors do need to step up. But according to Coach Hall they dont need any seniors on the team tht they will do fine without them
Close one. I'll take Powell by 7.
Yeah thats what ive heard Coach Hall doesnt think they need any Sr. on the team but he's way out of line saying that. You cant have a good team without any Sr.
GotMoney#1 Wrote:Yeah thats what ive heard Coach Hall doesnt think they need any Sr. on the team but he's way out of line saying that. You cant have a good team without any Sr.

Tru dat
Not true age, grade it doesnt matter..all that matters is who can play. Powell did have to good players leave but they have to work through that and become a team...from the looks of last nights game creech stepped up and hit 2 VERY VERY clutch free throws and made a bunch of big time palys i look for him to be one of the leaders on the floor
Jackson City plays hard but are ranked along with Riverside and Jenkins in the bottom 3 of the region.

I'm sure that Powell will improve, but it can't be a great sign to go into OT at home vs JCS.
the guardian Wrote:Wolfe Co. all the way besides Hawkins left Powell Co and who is going to stop Dylan Hayes when he shoots the 3 or when Campbell drives into the lane???

I saw Wolfe play this summer and I would agree that Hayes and Campbell are good players, but I don't think they are enough to beat Powell. It will be a similar game to the Jackson City game except I don't think Wolfe will have a Pedro who hits every shot he throws up. Again Powell will be bigger and stronger inside and you may see some match up problems with Powells big guys having to guard smaller guys, but Powell should own the paint and the boards. The only way I see Powell losing this game is if Wolfe comes in and is lights out from behind the arc.
I go wit Powell all da way!!!
Yeah Powell all da way. I'm gonna give dem wolfe boys heck durin da game. and i hope i get thrown out!!!
Powell all da way!!!!!! wolfe aint got nuttin on us.
wolfe by 7
I think the Wolves win this one by 15+. I think Wolfe is probably underrated, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have a problem with Jackson City.

Powell must struggle defending guards, and Wolfe's guards should be much better than Jackson's.
powell in another OT win
THECHOZEN1 Wrote:Not true age, grade it doesnt matter..all that matters is who can play. Powell did have to good players leave but they have to work through that and become a team...from the looks of last nights game creech stepped up and hit 2 VERY VERY clutch free throws and made a bunch of big time palys i look for him to be one of the leaders on the floor

Yeah it does cause the older you are the more mature you'll be, and having young kids on the team wont help them find a team leader.
the guardian Wrote:Wolfe Co. all the way besides Hawkins left Powell Co and who is going to stop Dylan Hayes when he shoots the 3 or when Campbell drives into the lane???

Hawk plays for Wolfe now, and powell's best d player is prob conley but he's down low. And other then Rice plays good D too but is not as quick as he needs to be.