Poll: Estill Co @ Hazard
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Estill Co
36.84%
Hazard
63.16%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co @ Hazard
Rematch of last years 14th Regional qt finals. Who win this one?
May be a nice game to watch i will take Hazard by 15.
Hazard by 20+
Will Campbell be playing or not?
Hazard will win, even if the football players don't play!! Good luck Dawgs!!
This game is Tuesday evening so ,no, the football players will not be playing. We have 8 boys playing on the basketball team as of now. I believe 2 or 3 of them may be 8th graders. I watched them beat 2 teams back-to-back at Memorial Gym on Saturday. I'm going with the Bulldogs in this one.

GOOOO DAWGS!!!!
Estill doesnt stand a chance. Hazard will roll with no problume.
hazard will roll easily
Gonna have to go with my NEERS!

Estill by 3
I think Estill is being overlooked in this early game with Hazard handicapped by not having their football players.

Estill by 8.
ARC Wrote:I think Estill is being overlooked in this early game with Hazard handicapped by not having their football players.

Estill by 8.

I agree with ARC. Estill has their whole team and Hazard does not. Look for Estill to upset Hazard!
Without the football players, Estill will have a chance, but Hazard still has Whitaker, Warren, and Jone. I think that will be enough for Hazard to get the win.
Estill just needs time to get better. They are not a great team right now but will get stronger as the year goes on (unless the new transfer comes in and causes problems...) Estill fights hard in this game but the Dawgs are just too much this year
estillforlife Wrote:Estill just needs time to get better. They are not a great team right now but will get stronger as the year goes on (unless the new transfer comes in and causes problems...) Estill fights hard in this game but the Dawgs are just too much this year

Crowe does not cause problems as mush as people put him out to. He will help Estill in many ways.
This game will be close to call. Whoever wants it more will win this game.
My boys are going to go out there and win it!! Go Estill
I think Crowe will help our program. We are glad to have him and would like to welcome him to our school!!
I agree crowe will help estill and i also agree that Hazard will have a tuff 32 minutes to play if they are missing players because of football. Estill could upset.
I agree estill will upset hazard. Estill is being over looked in many ways! Estill will be a strong team even with the new transfer
I like Hazard in a close one
is any station carring this game i would love to hear it.
this game is in ot right now
Hazard won....by 5 in OT!! Heard it was a GREAT game
no sour grapes but herd the ref's took over in the overtime.
Did crowe play?
No Crowe did not play. He will help this team alot if he gets to play. The football players played there season ended Friday so they will get better this will be a very good Estill Co team.
Sounds like a good game
Did everyone play for Hazard besides Campbell and Martin?

Will Campbell be able to play at all? If not, then the 14th is open. He WAS the heart of the Hazard team.

The 56th did ok tonight - Owsley over Jackson Co, Lee over Buckhorn, Estill in OT with hazard....
what did Powell do they were down 6 at half time.
ARC Wrote:Did everyone play for Hazard besides Campbell and Martin?

Will Campbell be able to play at all? If not, then the 14th is open. He WAS the heart of the Hazard team.

The 56th did ok tonight - Owsley over Jackson Co, Lee over Buckhorn, Estill in OT with hazard....

yes, campbell will be able to play. we are missing martin, campbell, kidd, and a lot of the bench. were also waiting on eric back (transfer from pcc) to become eligible