Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best team in your schools history.
For me it would be the 2006 Commodores. We went 18-1, District champs, Undefeated regular season, Ranked 12th in the state and out scored opponents 76-22. 3 seniors and two juniors from that team went on to play college soccer. Im sure Plenty of the sophomores and juniors will as well. We choked in the first round of region due to many reasons in a game we should have won. However it was a great season.
Johnson Central 2008-2009 Soccer Team. We have only had soccer for two years and have been very successful both of those years. 10-3-2 regular season. 12-4-2 season. Lost to Corbin in the playoffs. Losing 3 seniors. Coty Burgess, Ethan Filowiat, and Robert "Ike" Montgomery. With players such as Caleb Sloan, Andrew Brown, and Trent Davis returning. I think next season will be a great season also.

Trent Davis is also a member of the football team, he is the field goal kicker and had over 50 points on the season in PAT's and Field Goals. Congrats on Trent Davis's success in these two sports.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:Johnson Central 2008-2009 Soccer Team. We have only had soccer for two years and have been very successful both of those years. 10-3-2 regular season. 12-4-2 season. Lost to Corbin in the playoffs. Losing 3 seniors. Coty Burgess, Ethan Filowiat, and Robert "Ike" Montgomery. With players such as Caleb Sloan, Andrew Brown, and Trent Davis returning. I think next season will be a great season also.

Trent Davis is also a member of the football team, he is the field goal kicker and had over 50 points on the season in PAT's and Field Goals. Congrats on Trent Davis's success in these two sports.

I thought this was there 3rd year...
I think it might be.
Paintsville's 2008-2009 innaugural season! We went 11-4-1. We won the Apple Cup & District Regular season, placed Runner-up in the District Tournament, and had a nice game in the Regional against Oneida Baptist. Soooo hopefully we have set the bar high for the next season!
The 2008 Pike Central's Girls Soccer.
Best Year they've.
Belfry has a good soccer team.
belfry a good soccer team but were losing 3 essential seniors this year
Johnson-scorer
Nelson-defense commander
Farley-insane goalie

we still have Williamson and Goad and Maroudas but were losing experience and gaining alot of freshman

the future juniors are going to have step up and be leaders
Lcc 2008
I have a cousin that goes to West Virginia and she plays soccer. She is a freshman at Bridgeport High School I think that is the name of the school up there lol. They have won a few championships up there. They were one game away from winning it back to back championships.
Who cares, soccer is for HOMOSapians.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Who cares, soccer is for HOMOSapians.
YES IT IS!!!Smile
pcc's 2008 team was the secound team in there score to make it to the regional finals
pccfan2009 Wrote:pcc's 2008 team was the secound team in there score to make it to the regional finals

work on your spelling
i'd like to think perry centrals 2005 team was pretty good, didnt go 18 - 1 but DID beat corbin first round of region Tongue
it has to be 2006 dores. 18-1. that will never be surpassed
arsenal14 Wrote:it has to be 2006 dores. 18-1. that will never be surpassed

I concur
BHS 2010 9-8 district runner-up, regional semi-finals