Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best team in the 14th region?
Word on the street is that Channing Fugate and Jade Haddix will also be playing for Breathitt. This could really help the team out along with the other players coming over like Dakota Ritchie.
bobcat034 Wrote:1 Pcc
2 Hazard
3 Lcc
4 Lee
5 Estill
6 Powell
7 Jbs
8 Cordia
9 Jackson City

Dearest friend, I must disagree with your putting Cordia, Riverside and Jackson City above teams like KCC. That list is very laughable.
#1ukfan Wrote:Dearest friend, I must disagree with your putting Cordia, Riverside and Jackson City above teams like KCC. That list is very laughable.

HAHA! I agree this guy most not have any clue about this region.
sherman14 Wrote:You can rank Jenkins as low as you want. Because that is just a motivator for the guys. And Cordia is way to high ranked.

It's not motivating them yet.
In my opinion KCC is the best team in the 14th region especially now.
Tied for first IMO is PCC and KCC.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
IMO Hazzard is the best, but there followed closely behinid by PCC and KCC
lol. Bobcat not even putting KCC in the top 10 is embrassing for you..First is a tie between Hazard and KCC. Guess we find out tonight who should be #1.
Yes, C.Fugate ,D.Ritchie,K.Huff, N. Roberts have already joined the team,awaiting (J.Haddix,N.Noble still on injury list),J.Fletcher,R.Huff,J.Roberts and a few more to join soon, this should be a team to watch out for when tourney time rolls around and all gets playing togeather,

(1) Hazard
(2) KCC
(3) LCC
(4) PCC
(5) Estill Co.
(6) Lee Co.
(7) Breathitt Co.

as we stand now,when season ends they will be some movement just wait and see.