Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 50 Paintsville 6
Does anybody wish we still played this game
eagles2011 Wrote:Does anybody wish we still played this game
Johnson Central's schedule is too weak as it is, through no fault of their own. IMO, the Apple Bowl should have been canceled several years earlier than it was. I wish nothing but the best of luck to the resurgent Paintsville football program, but a small 1A school should never be able to compete on equal footing with a large 4A school. When it does happen, the bigger school has some serious problems with its program, IMO.
If anything JC should drop the weak games they got.
No

But, I wouldn't mind seeing a Apple Bowl hosted at JC each year. Play two games and JC and Paintsville playing other teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If anything JC should drop the weak games they got.

If only those games were not district games!
I wish jc and the tigers could work it out and bring in teams like the pike county bowl does . I no the tigers has been down in the past but they r getting better all the time and I would love to see jc play lex team or Louisville team .
How did they get teams to come and play in the big sandy bowl ? Hoo picked the teams that we played
It was a lot easier to get people to come play us when we sucked...
Diogenes Wrote:It was a lot easier to get people to come play us when we sucked...

Yes it was! We were on speed dial back then I am sure. If anything hurts us this year its are Schedule. I know that the coaches have worked their buts off to find teams to play.