Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junior League Dist. 7
Who will be the teams to beat in JL Dist. 7 for 2006?
I am not sure, but I believe Paintsville, Morgan, and Belfry are always right in the thick of things.
It's always between these three!
Paintsville should be the team to beat. They should be loaded again this year.
Beaver Creek will be a 10 times better team this year in 13 -14 than last year they only had one 14 year old playing last year and he didn't get to play that much. so Lookout!
"Ac11Rebels" Wrote:Beaver Creek will be a 10 times better team this year in 13 -14 than last year they only had one 14 year old playing last year and he didn't get to play that much. so Lookout!
I hope so, cause they really had at least 10 times of improvement needed....maybe more.
"The Guru" Wrote:I hope so, cause they really had at least 10 times of improvement needed....maybe more.

Who did you see Beaver Creek play against?
I saw every game of the dist 7 tourn. last year. Don't think that I am just trying to rag on a team, because I am not. Truth hurts sometimes, and heck,....even their players came up to me a couple of times and said, "man, we suck". i didn't think that they sucked, but they were a long, long way from being were they need to be.
"WOW" Wrote:Who did you see Beaver Creek play against?
I also watched them play every game in the District 7 tournament. They struggled in most areas. But if players from your team say that they suck, then you will not win anything. They had potential last year, maybe this year they'll improve some, they've got to believe that they can win though.
Morgan County and Paintsville always field good teams....Belfrey as well.
Actually I can only recall 1 Player from the squad actually saying that.
I've heard that Martin County little league changed to cal ripken. Did the junior league do this too?