Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court to review Obama's eligibility.
Today, the United States Supreme Court scheduled the case - Leo C. Donofrio v. Nina Mitchell Wells, Secretary of State of the State of New Jersey - US Supreme Court Docket No. 08A407 - for a conference of the nine Justices. The conference is a completely private affair and the public may not attend. If four of the nine Justices vote to hear the case in full, oral argument may be scheduled. The conference is scheduled for December 5, 2008, ten days before the meeting of the Electoral College.

The case originally sought, pre-election, to have the names of Barack Obama, John McCain, and Roger Calero removed from New Jersey ballots, and for a stay of the “national election” pending Supreme Court review of whether those candidates were eligible under the Constitution as natural born Citizens, as is required by Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution of the United States.

Leo Donofrio brought his case from a lower New Jersey court to the NJ Supreme Court - was denied - and then he filed an emergency stay application in the United States Supreme Court on Nov. 3, 2008, before the Honorable Associate Justice David Souter. Justice Souter denied the emergency stay application on Nov. 6.

Leo Donofrio renewed the application, as per Supreme Court Rule 22.4, to the Honorable Associate Justice Clarence Thomas by way of Express mail on Nov. 14. The application arrived at the Supreme Court on Nov. 17 and was submitted directly to Justice Thomas.

On Nov. 19, the case was docketed for full conference of all nine Justices and scheduled for December 5, 2008.

http://www.blogtext.org/naturalborncitizen/
http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08a407.htm

Here's the docket case. Not much listed except it comes up on the 5th. You can see it was initially denied, but has been resubmitted and will be reviewed by the 9 justices.

That makes 2 states as of now who's electoral votes can not be cast yet for Obama.
Why isn't this in the national news?????? You would think that Fox News would be ALL OVER this!!!!!
Because no news organization is going to put their credibility on the line. Why is the national news not covering the metoer strike in Saskatchewan that hit yesterday? check the General thread.

I know for a fact that the US military is up there now, and something is going on, yet there is nothing in the national media.
Beetle01 Wrote:Because no news organization is going to put their credibility on the line. Why is the national news not covering the metoer strike in Saskatchewan that hit yesterday? check the General thread.

I know for a fact that the US military is up there now, and something is going on, yet there is nothing in the national media.

The last time I checked Saskatchewan is not in the United States of America. Personally, I don't care about the meteor. Apples and Oranges. This is about the future of our country. If there was ANYTHING to this at all, at least Fox News would be all over this like stink of chicken poop.
cheerdad Wrote:The last time I checked Saskatchewan is not in the United States of America. Personally, I don't care about the meteor. Apples and Oranges. This is about the future of our country. If there was ANYTHING to this at all, at least Fox News would be all over this like stink of chicken poop.

I have no idea why the media is not covering it. Probably because they don't want things to get out of control when nothing has been determined yet. The govt could force the media to not cover under guides that it is a threat to national security.

Don't think for a second that the MSM is on our side.
cheerdad Wrote:The last time I checked Saskatchewan is not in the United States of America. Personally, I don't care about the meteor. Apples and Oranges. This is about the future of our country. If there was ANYTHING to this at all, at least Fox News would be all over this like stink of chicken poop.

I'm just saying the media doesn't always report everything in a timely manner. I think if Madonna and Guy Ritchie's divorce is news worthy, a possible large metoer hitting just north of our border should atleast make ther bottom scrolly thing. The media doesn't always report things in a timely manner.