Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyds Raider Rumble
South Floyd High School boys basketball will be having their annual Raider Rumble Friday night starting at 6:00. $3.00 admission... so come watch a preview of the 2008-2009 Raider boys and girls teams.
correction it starts at 7:00 not 6:00
I have heard of this and sounds like it is a good event.
YOURTIGERBAIT Wrote:I have heard of this and sounds like it is a good event.

it is you should come on up tonight and watch everyone is welcome
The Raiders looked good tonight
i agree they did look good
Seen a few new players that made things look a little better but still need a lot of team work. I think the guys that may come off the bench will make more noise than a few of the so called starters. Gibson, Bailey, Light and Jones made some nice moves. Tackett needs to slow his game, seems to be to fast to gun. The Burke kid seems to be a good hussler, Paige still needs work downunder. Gonna take a lot of subs to get the right 5 to have a good show. Marson and Langdon showed some good moves. Hall seems to have a much better shot this year, not that he was off last year, just seems to be a little wiser with them this year. I think D. Hall will be the go to man for SF this year. I still see a little "ME" attidude in a couple. Get that out of your system boys, 5 is a team. But hey, i have been a sideline coach for many years now...lol. Good Luck SF.
how did Turner play?
So who Stood Out For the Raiders?
to me the entire team looked good not just one individual player
6 players looked like they know what there doin, I am a big raider fan love to see dylan landon get out on a fast break a dunk it.. turner 10th grader already dunkin it marson almost can as a freshmen and there a couple more I seen they suprised me nice to Z sitten back on the bench for them could help them a whole lot...
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:to me the entire team looked good not just one individual player

I agree on this they played well together and will surprize alot of ppl this year keep it up Raiders
venom23 Wrote:I agree on this they played well together and will surprize alot of ppl this year keep it up Raiders
If a shorthanded Pikeville beat them 60-28 today I wouldn't think they would be ready to surprise yet!
sportsfan22 Wrote:6 players looked like they know what there doin, I am a big raider fan love to see dylan landon get out on a fast break a dunk it.. turner 10th grader already dunkin it marson almost can as a freshmen and there a couple more I seen they suprised me nice to Z sitten back on the bench for them could help them a whole lot...

Yes South Floyd has some young high flyers lol
But you left out the Hall's
D.hall 10th is bout an half an inch from throwing it down
and
T.hall 11th is bout 2-3 inches from dunking
So GOOD LUCK RAIDERs
Yea well if i had a good running go and jumped off somebody's back i could dunk it. But it would still only count for two. SF will be alright this year, i like how they are shooting less three's, taking better shots, and passing the ball more. They might not win the region but they have just a good as chance as anybody to win the district.
They just need to get a couple games under there belt....D.hall played the best at raiderrumble and t.hall still plays if he dont make everyshot it gets him down hecant do theat if the raiders want to win.
This was the worst Raider Rumble that i have ever seen in Raider History!
It was not orginized at all. The Lady Raiders were the only ones that i seen even try to make an effort to show anything. They set up the big screen, showed pics and introduced the players. The boys team simply, came to their corners and ran out. If i am not mistaken this was the first time, in Raider Rumble history that the Raiders never had a program book to offer the fans, for sale or for free??? Where in the heck is the support for the Raiders? Win. Lose or Draw...I support the Raiders. Where is the parent, fan support?